The Jeff Probst Show

YRBB

• Members

Did anyone watch the premiere?

I saw it by chance towards the last half hour and I surprisingly found it a lot of fun. Jeff seemed very at ease with the whole process and I loved all the little segments that he did, especially "guys on the couch."

Might be watching this more permanently!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What are his issues about women? He has a very pleasant face but there is something very bland about him. I don't know that I am all that interested in what he has to say, but I think he would have been a perfect host for a travel show of some sort, maybe experiencing some touristy adventure thing in every country he visited.

• Members

The show isn't doing too hot in the ratings sad.png I hope it picks up. I'm enjoying it.

The filthy rich timeshare guests were annoying, especially that woman. UGH! And no ones going to watch their "Biggest House in America" documentary after watching Jeff's show, he gave away the whole thing & they told us what happens after the cliffhanger, so...LOL.

I was intrigued by the guy who got famous for secretly not being famous laugh.png I hadn't seen that video. I am actually editing a project for someone who did something similar to that in LA, I'm a little bit annoyed now because I thought I was working on something original; Now I think my client just copied that guy. LOL

That's what I'm hoping for! :D

• Members

Me too! I thought today's show was a lot of fun. Loved the 3 Golden Sisters, and the 60yo woman. And that Richard trainer was not too bad, was he? :lol:

Although I gotta laugh at how the commercials for the show gave away the fact that the woman was 60 years old and the show tried to hide it in between commercials. FAIL!

• Members

I always fast forward commercials/previews so I was pretty surprised laugh.png

LOVED the golden sisters. We need some kind of 30 minute late night gab fest w/those three gems. They're hilarious!

I loved the "Men" topic of Friday's episode. This show is reminding me of Anderson's first season, which I thought had fresh, relevant topics, discussions and just an overall welcoming, easy feel to it. Now I think its gone to hell in its second season so far; Ugh! It's a mess. I hope Jeff and the producer's stick to the formula they have going for the show now, it fits perfectly. I truly hope the ratings pick up & stabilize.

• Members

lol

Enough with the flesh-eating bacteria! Ugh. Katie did it last week, now Jeff. Too much lol

And, boy, was that Ambush Adventure awkward or what? I'm surprised it took this long for someone to turn him down. I'm glad she did if she felt it was wrong to do so on TV.

Archived