Hope Solo's Surprising Revelations about DWTS...

Angela

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she's lying or rather exagerating the truth. I just saw an interview she did with Chelsea Handler and Chelsea asked her flat out if Maks slapped her several times and she kept dancing around the truth instead of just giving a straight forward yes. She already wrote the book and let it all out there so why not just admit to it when asked? Its alot easier to put whatever you want in words and sell a book than to be called out on it and actually speak on it

• Members

I would not say that at all. Maybe somebody else would, but I wouldn't. I don't think Maks is an abuser because he's arrogant. I think it's most likely true he would have done what Hope accused him of doing because of his attitude on camera with Hope which included shoving her. I also do think that if a network refuses to comment on abuse allegations about one of their stars that has supposedly been captured on-video that there's an above average chance that abuse happened.

If ABC comments very directly on the matter maybe I'll get off her side of the fence on this issue.

Yes, it could be that the truth lies somewhere in the middle, he might have pushed her head too hard trying to get her into the right position and she turned that into a hard slap. I do think he was absusive toward her slap or no slap. If all the history I had of them was the shove and the way he treated her during rehearsals on-camera, I'd call it an abusive relationship. But adding a hard slap takes it to another level.

Archived