OLTL: RSW interview- discusses Emmy nom, reveals alternate Bo ending

• Members

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/one-life-to-live/the-robert-s-woods-interview-one-life-to-live/2012/05/18/

ROBERT:

I did watch the day it aired. I had a lump in my throat, too. Eddie and I were talking before we did it, and even when the script came out. Eddie said, “I think we are going to have our moment. We are going to have a moment!” This is the last show and we were going to have our moment, and the same with Hillary. It did feel like our goodbyes were very real, and especially walking out and being able to turn around, and just when you think it’s over and then Bo to say, “I love you, Red,” and that’s it. The last words out of your mouth, and there was a lot of history there. It was nice way to end. We shot an alternate ending in case the show was going to the internet, and if I was not going to stay with the show.

MICHAEL:

Oh, my God! What was the alternate ending for Bo?

ROBERT:

I went out the door and a guy was there with a gloved hand and dressed in black. There is a hand over my face, and Bo is about to fight and then he realizes, “Oh, it’s you guys.” And then he gets taken away and out for some clandestine thing from the old days. It would have kept it going, but the way it worked out it just ended with a moment of Bo and Nora looking at each other with nothing planned. So much of what we did was like that. It just came right out of the moment, listening to each other, and trusting, and our timing. Hillary and I had that big ten-year gap. I forgot how easy it was to work with her and how well we worked together.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But I guess it would have been a "good" kidnapping by an old friend of his? That's my guess, anyway.

I'll just pretend it was Gabrielle, alive and well. She didn't realize Bo had just stepped down as Police Commissioner and enlisted his help to reclaim her life and find out Max's address in Argentina wink.png .

Archived