B&B Spoilers

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I don't get with this is these characters don't even feel young, or contemporary. Steffy could be anywhere from 20 to 40. Liam has no personality to speak of. Hope just seems brittle.

Why don't they try to get a writer who actually knows how to write for contemporary characters?

• Members

That ego of his plus 3 emmys, so of course he thinks he's doing a good job! rolleyes.gif

On the plus side, I'm kind of hoping that they will bring on a brother for this Caroline jr girl. I'm sure he can be someone who is paired with Hope. I'm sure this pill addiction is just going to be an excuse for Liam and Hope to break up for good and Liam can go back to Steffy.

• Members

I don't buy the Spencers - I don't buy that Bill Sr. had a son we never heard of, or that Bill and Liam are father and son. Since Joanna Johnson can only make a few appearances, I wish they would bring Bill Sr. back from the dead. Why not?

• Members

I agree, I'm all for bringing back Bill Sr too. I feel like there is a lot of unresolved conflict there, plus I wanna know why he worships Stephanie so much. ( i kind of know, but not a lot)

Im on same page with you Carl that i want Liam to not be Bill's son after all. I would just say that the results were wrong and that he is Thornes son. I can actutally picture a scene where Bill suddenly starts acting the way he did at Liam before he found out he was his son, and he just keeps insulting him about it making more sense that he doesn't have the "spencer blood" in him. (Of course i would hope Liam punches that SOB out one more time) and of course this would ultimately break all ties with Steffy and Liam. (unless...gag.... they wanna do some incest story...)

Archived