GH: Classic Thread

• Members

I do lol.  I heard that a long time ago and that it was one sided, but I am almost positive in his book he said it was a relationship.  That could be just to save face and he didn't mention RC in particular.  His own accounts of his behavior back then aren't the greatest, so he may have just been a huge jerk back then.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Found this on YouTube: 

May I say that MB is awful here? Maybe he was uncomfortable

Please register in order to view this content

Soapcentral also refers to Skye "Lock(ing) herself in a meat locker and said that Sonny did it" circa 2002 and I don't remember that but I imagine that must have triggered a couple of scenes between them.

• Members

Recognizing you weren't a good guy is the first step towards becoming one.

I have a lot of negative feelings about MB and Sonny but I do acknowledge he does seem to sincerely trying on a journey to being a decent guy. 
Which is more than I can say for a lot of other soap actors, so I will take it.

• Members

Yeah.  I read his book during quarantine and it was pretty good honestly lol.  He's pretty up front about the fact he was living with his wife (not married yet) and cheating on her while he was on AMC.  I thought that was pretty honest of him to tell the world.  

A lot of the stories in the book don't paint him as a great guy.  I am not saying he's awesome and the best now, but I have watched an episode or two of his podcast and I do find myself liking him.  He's probably just mellowed in time.   He's been married forever and so has RC so I am sure it's water under the bridge now.

• Members

Becoming a doctor.  Maybe the cancer thing.  Outside that, no.  I cannot imagine her in a relationship with Sonny, or the horrible double stuff with Tyler and that terrible rape storyline.

I didn’t hate NL, but she was more in the mold of a traditional soap heroine.  I think AT seemed more natural for the character and had better romantic chemistry with Zander.