B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jake's initial story was really good. Too bad that they wasted Felicia&Jake by putting her with Zach eventually.

Jake's return in 2007 (?) was sooo out of the blue, but even moreso how smoking hot the aged Todd McKee was. I think one of his first scenes was making out shirtless with Donna (Jennifer Gareis) in a hotel room. The occasional scenes ever sicne are random but a sweet nod to history. Todd McKee has quit acting a long time ago and seems to be a rather successfull employee with MerrylLynch; and he is has been playing tennis regularly with Brad Bell for roughly two decades. Life imitating art considering that Jake was a a tennis pro.

EDIT: just saw #869. I LOVED Julie Delorean. There are some amazing scenes coming up in the months to come with Sally and/or Clarke.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Hey guys . Maybe some of you know me via thecelebritycity forum , biyolognel who used to post B&B pics

Please register in order to view this content

Unfortunaly I lost some photo sources, but still have some. I may not get new B&B stills or shoots but I can share My HQ Susan Flannery pics and B&B stills ,pics with you. And I also have a great sources to have new and old photo of B&B cast like I added my post. Just let me if you need any pics from the site I added my post. I can't give full name of the site but I think you can guess   Thanks to you all I can watch old Stephanie episodes and let me help you about pics . And @Marquise thank uou :)

• Members

^ Fantastic pics – thank you!  Also, thanks to the angel who just uploaded 881-884!

Just watched 880 with Jake telling Margo about the abuse… very well-done

I really hate that the story finishes with

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by yrfan1983

• Members

becouse i am watching 1990 i wonder how can Brooke and Eric be a real couple.  She is pregnat, but they do not live together, rearly even see each other, Eric bought a condo, Brooke run away. Which couple lives like that. I never tought that Brooke realy was in love with Eric. May be really liked him but love...