Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys . Maybe some of you know me via thecelebritycity forum , biyolognel who used to post B&B pics :) Unfortunaly I lost some photo sources, but still have some. I may not get new B&B stills or shoots but I can share My HQ Susan Flannery pics and B&B stills ,pics with you. And I also have a great sources to have new and old photo of B&B cast like I added my post. Just let me if you need any pics from the site I added my post. I can't give full name of the site but I think you can guess :)  Thanks to you all I can watch old Stephanie episodes and let me help you about pics . And @Marquise thank uou :)

[941836774] Kimberlin Brown, Nolan North On Port Charles.jpg

[961847878] Kimberlin Brown All My Children Promotional Photo.jpg

[77701532] Jonathan Exley Celebrity Archives.jpg

[141560940] Ronn Moss Leaning On An Armchair.jpg

[156089053] Ron Galella Archive - File Photos.jpg

[156104632] Ron Galella Archive - File Photos.jpg

[169849513] 23rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Press Room.jpg

[456380112] NBC Affiliates Party.jpg

[470671842] Clayton Norcross and Ronn Moss posing.jpg

[626795894] The Bold and the Beautiful.jpg

[626795900] The Bold and the Beautiful.jpg

^ Fantastic pics ‚Äď thank you! ¬†Also, thanks to the angel who just uploaded 881-884!

Just watched 880 with Jake telling Margo about the abuse… very well-done

I really hate that the story finishes with

Spoiler

the ‚Äútwist ending‚ÄĚ that it was actually the uncle and not the dad‚Ķ that the uncle wore the same baseball cap as the dad (or necklace chain or whatever it was) and so Jake thought the uncle was the dad. The twist dilutes the power of the story.

Edited by yrfan1983

@ladynerrythanks a lot for the photoes of course i remember you!

@yrfan1983

Spoiler

Jake remembered the sound of his uncel's cain from the army and realized it was not his father who abused him. I think the twist was becouse it would have been too dramatic to really be his father and there always need to be some possitive thing from this story they forgave eachother.

becouse i am watching 1990 i wonder how can Brooke and Eric be a real couple.  She is pregnat, but they do not live together, rearly even see each other, Eric bought a condo, Brooke run away. Which couple lives like that. I never tought that Brooke realy was in love with Eric. May be really liked him but love... 

1 hour ago, Marquise said:

becouse i am watching 1990 i wonder how can Brooke and Eric be a real couple.  She is pregnat, but they do not live together, rearly even see each other, Eric bought a condo, Brooke run away. Which couple lives like that. I never tought that Brooke realy was in love with Eric. May be really liked him but love... 

That is EXACTLY why I never understood it at all. The marriage is ridiculous.

Thank you again for the 1990 episodes. I totally forgot Sherilyn Wolter made an appearance on B&B.  Brian Patrick Clarke and her were reuniting.  (They were both bon General Hospital.)

7 hours ago, charholden5 said:

Thank you again for the 1990 episodes. I totally forgot Sherilyn Wolter made an appearance on B&B.  Brian Patrick Clarke and her were reuniting.  (They were both bon General Hospital.)

And it was a rather lengthy "subbing". Hunter Tylo was ill for two weeks or so...

Thank you!!!! I remember Lane Davies was also Ridge....but I think it was in 1991....and there was another Donna ....and another Beth (Marla Adams) ...just before Eric and Brooke's wedding...it would be great to see these actors