B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

VAULT UPDATE: As it turns out, the storage on the vault has been reduced from 5TB to 1TB. One of the joys of purchasing OneDrive Business Accounts through eBay is dealing with kinks like this

Please register in order to view this content

. Let me purchase another one, and I will migrate everything there. It'll take some time to migrate the data as I'm limited to my own internet speed (thankfully I have fiber internet). Someone please let Nikki know that the vault link will be changed. I'll keep everyone updated here and on the Y&R Old Articles topic. Thanks for your patience!

• Members

VAULT UPDATE

Hi everyone! I am happy to report that I got a new OneDrive account set up and migration of the Vault is now complete! I've just sent out link invitations to people who have previously requested direct access. The links in my signature have now been updated. You may now upload again, as usual - hopefully I won't have to do this process again in a while haha. Please spread the word to those who might now know this yet.

Thanks!

Brad

• Members

So glad to have helped, and I'm glad that I found a system where I can make this transition as seamless as possible. I'll continue to do this as long as there are people selling OneDrive Business accounts on eBay for cheap LOL.

There's a lurker on SON Boards (apparently nobody can seem to get their accounts verified haha) who reached out to me via email. Is anybody here somehow able to get Episode 689 from 1989? They have also had their curiousity peaked when it was mentioned that @rsclassicfanforeverhas a plethora of German episodes that can potentially be shared to the Vault.

Thanks for your support again!

• Members

Hey @ChickenNuggetz92, yes i have i can upload it. I believe that somebody has reported my youtube account back in time.....which has made me really sad because i am really sorry for that.

Im so calmed, that this hasnt happend to my guiding light channel. I have a big collection and mostly complete from mid 1982 until end 1989 of guiding light in german

• Members

Hello everyone. I've been trying to register here for a long time but my account's not been verified yet

I'm a B&B fan collect HQ pics of B&B and old episodes . B&B is not air in my country. That's why I love the Vault and episodes you uploaded I apprecaite it . @ChickenNuggetz92 I can't see your signature and don't know your email my email is [email protected] I would appreiate if you contact me , So I would love to share B&B stills , set photos, shoots or photos of B&B cast . Thanks in advance 

• Members

In honor of the new vault I'm starting to upload the rest of 90s episodes that I have that's not already in the vault (it's not that many).  For right now 1990 and 1991.

1 episode from 1990

2 episodes from 1991

1 partial episode from 1991

Clips:

1 clip from ep. 1191 Christmas 1991

3 clips of Stephanie homeless

I don't have the dates or episode numbers, but if you all can help, then I will rename them. I left in commercials where I had them to see if it helps. 

Does anyone have August 26, 1991? It used to be on YouTube. I have a really poor quality copy, which someone taped off the TV.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

@BoldRestless thank you for the episodes

i think the one you search from 26.08.1991 is 1109 and i have uploaded in clips 2 parts from it. Do not have the whole episode

episode 689 uploaded to 1989

@rsclassicfanforever i would love you if have and upload episodes in German from 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996  if @ChickenNuggetz92 do not miind

I have downloaded episodes in German from a German forum and Youtube and can also contribute.

Edited by Marquise