B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You uploads are a god sent! I doubt they will upload in normal quality. This youtube channel is so bizarre! 

P.S

I wanted to ask you for a loong time if you had time to upload 2005 in german. My partner always prefers the german episodes and was asking me about it. Only if you have free time and want to do it. 

• Members

I will believe it after I see it. It also doesn't mean they will keep this up for more than... couple of episodes... They may try to punk viewers in... I really hope they DID this and continue to upload in such matter till 2006 so they can complete the collection. I am kinda even willing to wait for the 2001 episodes to come up, so I can watch in 1080 HD... if it's real.

• Members

i did a little trick as i have most episodes in german. I uploaded them to youtube and let them check for copyright.

they uploaded until episode 2119, but nothing between episode 2120 and 2371.

they have uploaded from the end of S12 (around episode 3115) until episode 3687 completely.

so we will get at least 500 episodes starting with season 13.

i think they stop with episode 2119 (seems the end of S8) and i hope will repost from the beginning again.

————

i found this out because youtube checks for copyright and so i can see the source of the copyright. And there is shows the title of the content uploaded.

Edited by rsclassicfanforever

• Members

I wonder what that means - the first episode they will show on Friday, March 1st, is 3135 (that is, the start of S13), so I don't understand why they would upload the last episodes from S12 without showing them. It is, however, GREAT news if they will upload S13 in its entirety - I've been waiting for this season in English for many years!

• Members

Well that's annoying for those loyally watching if they do not show Season 9. That gap 2120-2371 is S9, which would only be 3-4 weeks away as we approach the end of S8. As we know they have shown maybe 2/3rds of S10 with music missing in so many of them. There must be a method to their madness and possibly ties in to the rights being given to places like VL?

• Members

The experiment is interesting. I myself don't believe they will re-upload everything in good quality. 

And to not continue the episodes they started uploading from day 1, is just stupid. On this day, there are  10 000 people pretty much watching regularly. Why do this to them? 

I also, seeing some of the snapshots of the 1080 HD episodes... am suspecting this is an oversized 360 level quality. I think there will be some with better and some will again deteriorate into that low point. They have done it again and again... starting a season with somewhat normal quality to in 50 episodes be unwatchable.

I don't understand the lack of logic in this youtube channel. I am happy that THE CHANNEL IS productive. And it's pretty much revolution to HAVE ALL the episodes available and for FREE. Bold are really BOLD to do this.

But... there is no logic in the way it's done. The quality, the lack of music, the other unfinished episodes and the hardly edited episodes with markings on them and noisy disruptions. 

I would really like to see WHO is in charge of this, since this person is VERY eccentric to say the least.

But I am happy. I am also very happy that Videoland did and still do what they do. Couple of years ago... we had none of this... and now we pretty much have 100 percent of the show... Soon I hope in good quality.