B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A lot of times people post clips without commentary. It's a classic scene, that's why I put it in this topic. FYI, Brooke is my favorite character and as much as I like to troll her, I love her. Happy Holidays. Don't forget to read the Bible.

• Members

What can you tell me about a character named Cybil Weller? Is she a good candidate for the “Pheila” character from Y&R?

In 2006 there was a character on Y&R with Phyllis’ face who claimed to be Sheila. Lauren shot her dead but as she was dying she said, “You shot the wrong one”. The real Sheila showed up in LA in 2017, so who was Pheila?

Was Cybil crazy? Could Sheila have convinced her to get plastic surgery to look like Phyllis and go to Genoa City pretending to be Sheila? Could she have acted alone?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide!

• Members

I know people say that Ron Moss is a bad actor and stuff but I thought he was great. He was supposed to be a playboy and arrogant men.. He delivered that perfectly..

Even if some find his acting bad people can’t denie that he was a chemistry magnet. He created chemistry with most people he shared scenes and story’s with.

I mean he had great natural mother-son chemistry with Stephanie and a great rivalry chemistry with Thorne. His whole family had great chemistry with him.

And he was the leading men of two iconic triangles. I mean he created chemistry with Brooke, Caroline, Taylor and even his side chicks. Who else does that? Like seriously. So many top notch actors can’t create a magic around himself and a female lead. 

I have nothing against T.K. As Ridge but his chemistry with most of the cast feels so forced.. It makes me miss Ron.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think this is one of the most (if not the most) iconic scenes from B&B ever. Years of pent up emotions boiling over and Brooke finally slaps Stephanie back. Delicious. It's made even better by that classic B&B music cue right at the end.

Edited by I Am A Swede