B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hello, all. First i want to thank agian our Angels! Now i am watching episode 2062 and Jesica just mentioned a year younger sister from John and Maggy. Was that ever mentioned again? I do not remember. I thought John had only Jesica and Ivy.

• Members

I always thought Ivy was a daughter of John's from a second wife. I doubt it was ever clarified but given the number of years that had passed between Jessica's departure and Ivy's arrival, it felt like a safe bet to conclude they were half-sisters.

• Members

I asked my husband to rate the last couple of seasons and he said that the show was fixed in the beginning of 1998. Then he liked 1999 and now 2000.

I can agree. Even though I was very negative while I watched... Now when I look back it really did seem to get better in 1998 and started getting memorable again.

I particulary liked Sheilas exit and the Brooke Thorne drama.

I didn't like Pierce. They just fail at new characters every time.

But now I can say that in 2000 I really like the show. It has been entertaining.

• Members

Can some sweet angel add the missing episodes from 2020 and 2021... if there is a chance... There are not alot I think but they are missing. Thank you so much in advance. 

Also Ive already made like 50 episode from 2001 with good quality german video and english audio. And will upload soon. I want to have more to batch upload everything. I make like 10 episodes a day... and it takes like 1 to 2 hours every day... so it will be a slow process but I think worth it.. to be able to watch 2001 and 2002 in great video quality with english audio. 

• Members

i will upload 2021, but can not see what is missing from  2020 if you tell me which episodes i will add them too

something happened when i was uploading will check and upload again do tell me if there is something missing or not working