Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Funny, Amazing and WTF Semi-Viral Videos

SFK

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aren't they a trip?? As if it wasn't already funny, when they got to the shot of her knocking over grandma in the wheelchair, I just... you know that feeling when something is so funny that you're almost paralyzed and you can't even laugh? And then you do. HARD. "Can somebody get my mother off the ground?" Uh, CAN YOU?? Put down the damn camera! (But please don't.) And nasty dude air humping her then telling her right after what he was doing! :lol:

• Members

I just saw this & had to post before I go to school because it has me LMAO so much!! It is pretty true, my sisters use "the butters" FAITHFULLY & I never understood what was so great about it until later on. For me personally, all that's needed is some vaseline ;-D. I'm so sorry if this offends anyone

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ocM__hQovcI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

• Members

"The New Old River Star Baptist Chuich funera shoutin' team iz gonna be attendin' the funera of Mizz Gladiola Mae Singleton on this Tchusdee at the Old New Eagle Baptist Chuich at 'Leven-Thirty, with the Reverin Waltuh Irvin' Jones servin' as pastor. Please support them."

OMFG that kid!! LOL Now see, by the time those kids are in the eleventh grade, it's gonna be "Man, remember (Scott)? Whatever happened to that dude?" "I don't know. He dropped out, I heard he got a son, too."

Edited by All My Shadows