Another Early Show Exec Producer Axed

wingwalker

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It probably would. Show the reruns.

No one needs three morning shows. The last time it had any potential was with Harry Smith, Paula Zahn, and Mark McEwen. That was over 15 years ago. It's time to say goodbye. Bring in a new program.

• Members

The article hint's Jeff Fager wants to make it more hard news. Which is what I'd do. Today & GMA have a lock on all the celeb interviews/performances, Early Show will never compete with them. A agent is always going to book their client on the other two first & only book their person on Early Show as a last resort. Personally, I'd adopt the format they use for the CBS News Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood for during the week. CBS News Sunday Morning has been number 1 for forever, but it also is more "60 minutes like". That's what I'd do, there are plenty of news stories that never get covered or covered to the extent they should be. I say let Today & GMA battle it out for Lady Gaga & Tom Cruise interviews and cooking segments, while have Early Show be exclusively hard news, more like it's Sunday counter-part

Archived