OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

So I've just watched the infamous scene where Suede met wrench. Honestly, while Todd did push him and stand there when Suede hit his head, whether it was intentional or not seems to me to be a true judgment call. From Todd's reaction, it didn't seem like he meant to do that on purpose.

Of course, YMMV.

And I just found the Tabernacle of Joy scenes before this. I'll have to watch those.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Viki and Clint's first wedding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88eX5UG8enc&feature=channel&list=UL

I still say if the show went on, she would be Mrs. Buchanan again. and because Clint is under "house arrest" at Llanfair, they would again have their wedding in the library.

Victoria Lord Gordon Riley Burke Riley Buchanan Buchanan Carpenter Davidson Banks Lord Buchanan

• Members

I still don't like how they almost rewrote history by saying what a smart move Viki did by marrying Clint twice. Even when Clint was in the hospital, Viki was reminding clint that she was a pretty good judge of him because she married him twice. Of course the truth is that Viki woke up from being NIKi for many months, Clint told her they divorced and so she quickly quietly remarried him, almost like a renewl of vows. It wasn't like Viki consiously divorced him and then remarried him.