AMC: The Killing

Vanguardian

• Members

Maybe, but didn't we see someone chase Rosie down in the woods? Seems like it was more premeditated than one thing led to another. Maybe Gwen and the male assistant chased Rosie down in the woods. But then it was pretty stupid to leave her in a car associated with the campaign.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Starting last night and just finishing mere moments ago, I watched all 12 episodes! I'm going to be honest and say I originally thought it was the mother! I'm going to hold out with that until the last second, no matter how ridiculous. If, in Twin Peaks, the murderer was the dad, why not have it be the strict mother, who coincidentally never called her daughter all weekend? She seems like she could be a master manipulator, too. You could easily explain her reactions/emotions to that of the killer trying to cover her tracks/being scared she's about to be found out, rather than the innocent grieving mother. I do love the actress who plays her though, as I remember her being great in In Treatment as well.

Anyway, remembering in episode 1 when Gwen told Darren that she knew he had been with "that girl", I wonder if those photos she got were a surprise to her or not?

And on less important note, how effing awesome was that indoor pool the billionaire had? For the rest of my life I will now dream of having one exactly like it. So bloody cool!

• Members

You are probably confused because they made the first two episodes seem like one long 2 hour episode.

1 - Pilot

2 - The Cage

3 - El Diablo

4 - A Soundless Echo

5 - Super 8

6 - What Have You Left

7 - Vengeance

8 - Stonewalled

9 - Undertow

10 - I'll Let You Know When I Get There

11 - Missing

12 - Beau Soleil

13 - Orpheaus Descending

• Members

So we still don't know who killed Rosie.

Big question is did Holder doctor the photo so he could bring Richmond in because he really thought he did it OR is he involved with framing him? We never saw who was in the drivers side of car.

• Members

I never thought holder would be involved. I wonder who he got in the car with? The mother of Rosie or the other Campaign guy? This last episode really was great, but my only complaint is that they dragged their feet way too much I think they need to have a shorter season, seems like alot of the episodes have too much filler except for the first two episodes and the last two episodes.

• Members

I liked the pacing, my biggest issue with the show was the absurd plot contrivances. Most of the season was built on a structure of "debunking red herring - red herring ending." :rolleyes: That and the believability of the cops and how long it took them to look into a lot of the evidence. For instance, they hadn't already investigated the gas mileage? Overall a good show though.

• Members

I think it's her, too. There's gotta be a reason she's such a bitch! It's also possible that if she did it, she doesn't remember doing it. I originally thought perhaps Stan but that would be WAY too "Twin Peaks" of them. I also suspected Terry but I'm severely doubting that at this point.

Archived