former "One Day At A Time" actor Glenn Scarpelli and husband develop line of orangic lube

alphanguy74

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are no words for this.

I knew Glenn was gay since his time on One Day At A Time He was ugly back then and still is. I am surprised he could find a bf much less a husband. Strangely enough Glenn's husband looks like Glenn.:blink:

One Gay at A Time....????:lol:

• Members

Ewwwwww....really??? He did zero for me. He was just so out there...so much gayer than Danny Pintaurio. His looks were so blah..and totally ugly to be honest. He still looks the same now. He just grew facial hair and chest hair.....lol.

I actually think his bf..husband is better looking...but just barely....lol

• Members

One finger at a time?

I remember finding Ron Rifkin attractive in his brief role on that show, which is odd, because I don't think he was that popular on the show, and I have never found him attractive in other roles.

• Members

haha! Ron Rifkin? Really? Then maybe your'e older than me. At the time, Shaun Cassidy had fallen out of favor, and Glenn was so sweet and cute, and he was all OVER tiger beat magazine. I had several of his pics on my bulletin board in my room. The records he put out sucked donkey balls, however.

• Members

Oh I just watched in reruns, on E. That show had such a fluid cast and lack of identity...but I did like some of the new hires. I kind of wonder whether someone in casting had any type of fetish, as Rifkin and the cute guy Julie married were similar in look.

• Members

This is about the most random thing...I'm not sure I can think of anything randomer than Glenn Scarpelli selling lube, organic at that. This kid hasn't come to my mind in YEARS, and then like THIS???

Next someone is going to post that the little girl who played Margo on Punky Brewster and her lesbian lover have patented a fruit dehydrating machine and are going to biker festivals selling all-natural fruit roll-ups.

:lol::lol:^_^

• Members

:lol::lol: Yeah, it is pretty random, isn't it? When I was watching him on TV 30 years ago, I certainly never dreamed we'd be talking about this. Especially on a computer! It's a wild world. They seem to have pretty good concept and promotional tools, they specifically made the stuff the color and consistency of semen, and I guess him and his husband promote the edible one by getting up onstage at pride events, and Glenn takes his shirt off, and his hubby says to the audience "Ok... now who wants to see a load on a teen star's chest?" Then he dribbles some on, and licks it off. A huge crowd pleaeser, apparently! :D

glennbc3.jpg

Archived