Linda Evans Puts Beverly Hills (Post Office) Home For Sale

DaytimeFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It indeed is. The kitchen, the outside, those sofas... ph34r.gif

I've been looking at some of the celebrity estates for the last hour and I've found two videos where they kind of run in the background – too bad I can't identify them, some look good.

• Members

I think I like it a little more than both of you. I like the first bedroom, and the living room. The outside is nice. After that...her choices of decor make many of the rooms seem claustrophobic, especially the dining room. I literally gasped, in a very dramatic Dynasty way, at that kitchen, which looks like something you would see in some sort of 1950s Disney film about ranch hands, and at that ugly bedroom, which looks like a very expensive version of one of those random rooms Emannuelle would go in to lez up with her comely minority assistant.

That sofa really is shocking. I think Rose from the Golden Girls used to wear that print.

• Members

First of all, LMAO at the image on Joan sitting in bed sipping coffee LHAO as she flips through those pictures Percy printed out for her (for some reason, I can't picture Joan sitting at a PC clicking a mouse).

Wow, I... wasn't expecting that for some reason. I think it suits Linda's taste, don't get me wrong, but it kind of looks like the house that time (and Linda) forgot. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she's been living up in Washington (right?) so this house is probably just a place to lay her head when she's in L.A./an asset she's wisely held on to. She probably didn't really care about updating it, or hey, maybe she likes it that way.

The pool gives me the creeps. I'm reptile phobic, and the idea of a serpent slithering over that wall and joining me in the pool pretty much rules out any and all moments of pure relaxation.

The house probably will be torn down, but I do see a nice skeleton of a ranch that a lot of people could do great things with. The house reminds me of those pics of Robin Strasser's house.

• Members

Joan doesn't use a PC...she actually uses an iPad (plus iPhone...Percy's on the Macbook Pro), so I can see her in bed in her apartment (the location of which I FINALLY figured out last week, it was years of 'Hmm I wonder if it's ?'), orange juice and a croissant and coffee on a tray, the NY Post, Times of London and Daily mail strewn across the bed and JC on her iPad, flicking through Linda Evans' house tour, laughing with glee at Linda's hideous interiors and dumpy house.

Finally found a tiny clip of JC on Wendy Williams by the way, it's on BET's catch up site, Wendy just seemed delighted with JC, JC seemed delighted with Wendy and both cackled when Wendy enquired about Linda Evans "Did you two get along in real life?" to which JC replied *eyes dart to the side* "Take a wild guess" * Cheshire cat grin*

About the similarity to Robin Strasser's house: true. The difference is that Robin updated her house and Linda let hers fall into disrepair. It's worth noting that Linda lives in Washington State to be near her spiritual guide, a woman named JZ Knight who, apparently, channels the spirit Ramtha!

• Members

I take it you wouldn't go swimming in my pond? There is an occasional water snake swimming around, and the bluegill come up and nibble at you. Being a farm boy, you are just raised being used to that sort of thing. I like the pool and patio around it. I don't think this house needs to be torn down AT ALL. It just needs to be furnished by someone with TASTE. I like the living room, with the exception of two things, the "multi-pane" windows, and the and the color of stain used on all the wood surfaces. That design begs to be more rustic, with some mission style furniture and darker stain on the beams. the KITCHEN is what's hideous, you'll get no argument there... it's so BLUUUUUUUUE!

Archived