Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was early 1995, Jill was going through an ugly divorce from John Abbott, as well as a custody battle with Billy. Katherine had told Jill that she was going to declare Jill a fit mother and made it seem like she was totally on Jill's side, however she was really going to tell the jury that Jill was unfit and shouldn't get custody of her child. Jill found out that Katherine had set her up and they fought each other outside the courtroom lobby.

• Members

Ahhh.... the infamous SOD covered that had all eyes (especially Terry Lester's) rolling at once LOL....

They all looked so manniquinni for some reason....

Thanks again for the synopses!

Danny dating Nina?!?.... Good lord

I love how John describes Michael Crawford as one of the most terrible people he has met, yet the actor is so stiff and bland when I see him on old episodes.

So i'm guessing this is the beginning of psycho David?

I kind of find it hard to believe that Brad would let himself be outnumbered by 2 henchmen.,.. When i read about that, In my mind I want to believe they are those freaky looking ones that almost have ghoulish faces they you see in any classic movies.

• Members

I sort of take the cover as tongue in cheek, although that may not have been intentional. I still wish they'd done more with Chase, as he's by far the cutest of the guys in that era.

Michael works as a straight man to Brenda's Jill but he's so low-key (almost asleep at times) that I I can see where he faded away after this. His type of guy also faded from popularity in the late 80's.

Was this Hubert ever around again or was this just one time?

I can't imagine Victor as matchmaker. This seems like a slow time for the character (for once). At least they knew when to give him some breathing space back then.

I keep forgetting the Clint story started this early.

• Members

Reading that article about the support players makes me sad that by the mid 2000s they were non-existent. Didn't Jack Smith purge a bunch of them followed by Latham getting rid of the rest? I guess we can blame the budget but how do they explain the boatload of useless characters they have now? LOL. Anyway ... enjoying the thread with the old articles and youtube clips