The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

rolleyes.gif

And yet episodes without him continue to rate just fine.

That same article has griping about how Rick would never cast out a woman who killed two innocent people and felt no remorse for it. And Tyreese leaving the girls in the woods while he went to see what was going on, when he knew Lizzie was a crack shot and that with Judith as walker bait, the walkers would probably get to them even if he stayed with them and they tried to hide.

I have complaints with the show but stuff like this annoys me.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Abraham looked ridiculous. It was like the Street Fighter movie - put him in a tank top with a flat-top and dyed red hair, like he's Jean-Claude Van Damme as Guile. This is why I prefer it when they deviate from Kirkman's tired comic, as they have with most of the show. The only reason the Governor worked for me is because they built that character slowly and differently from the cartoon of the comic.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Rosita DID look ridicoulus. What were they thinking? And who cares if she looked like that in the comics, it's not like we're talking about the Marvel Universe here... Quite the contrary... Robert Kirkman's comics leave a lot to be desired and I speak as someone who read the early run of the series.

• Members

I'm thrilled it didn't happen that way. I think she was mostly being a teenage girl, flirting and lashing out - she's never been able to do that up to now.

I enjoyed this episode more than i thought I would. It felt more like the real Daryl than I've seen in quite a while, and I was glad to see some development for Beth, while still being true to her character.

• Members

Wasn't going to watch but did and now i i regret it the episode was the worse episode i have ever seen.

The plot could have been done in 10-15 minutes.

We didn't learn anything new about Daryl or beth and it didn't add anything to the current stories.

NR did okay but EK was painfully awful there is nothing natural about her performance you can tell that she is trying to act.

It looks like the only ones who really loved this episode are the daryl fans and the creepy ship fans

I can't believe still no Carol and Tyreese group in the next episode. but more of beth and daryl right after the show wasted a whole episode on them.

• Members

That was AWFUL. The only plus was Daryl was written like Daryl for the first time in ages.

The girl playing Beth has obviously never had moonshine before. Considering Beth has never been drunk, that first glass would've had the bitch wasted. She not only was fine, but she kept drinking without ever once even remotely appearing to be drunk.