Is ABC Daytime About to Announce a Two-Year Pick Up For One Life to Live?!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, that might've been around the same time, if not a little later.

It is funny, though, to think P&G would consider certain actors "too sexy" for their shows. By the end, it seemed as if they'd have been thrilled if someone like Jenna Jameson had joined the ATWT or GL cast.

• Members
I DO admit Valentini is a good technical producer. Up until recently, OLTL(next to GH ^_^ ) was probably the best looking soap in daytime. I think alot of the reason why OLTL looks so awful is because they're not taping in HD like The Kids, therefore, the show looks inferior to its siblings.

A show has to make a significant impact in demos and in viewers to get renewed or to not panic about cancellation. A .1 difference will not keep a soap from getting the axe.

Word to the part in bold.

And I agree 100% with everything you said there.

• Members

Fair point, and I agree--it's something that when done right, you can take for granted. Considering especially that for ages they were in one of the smallest spaces for any show (they have moved to the old AMC studios now, right?), and, while all the budget talk annoys me, it's undeniable that they have a tiny budget, he really does wonders there.

OK, that's kinda what I thought... Thanks!

Haha! Glad you agree :) I dunno, maybe it was with the nude model this week, but it just kinda struck me that the types of guys we seem to have parading shirtless more and more on this show are starting to look more and more alike... (Even Eli went from lightly hairy to suddenly glistening smooth mid Ford invasion :lol: ) I suppose if I'm ever in charge of hiring a stripper for a party of Valentini's I'll know what type to look for.

• Members
I agree and make no mistake: Valentini does SD right. But it's just not enough when AMC and GH are both taping and broadcasting in HD. OLTL looks awful, small, and pixelated.

I also wanna see what his location shoots look like in HD. Those have gotten alot better over time.

Men like Brandon Barash are sexy because of the fur. LOL. I'll be devastated if he shaves that.

We need more hairy types in daytime.

• Members

Ha I admit I like at least a bit of fur on a guy--so that's my bias, but when it's obvious they're so unaturally waxed all the time, and that's the one body type you see--interchangeable really--it just gets boring. LOL. Brody used to have a bit of trimmed hair--but the last time I swear he was waxed. :P

Anyway :lol: (Oh and I agree 100% about the location shots and seeing it in HD--to bring this back on topic :P )

Archived