The Suds Report 6/18/10

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is so dramatic, Vanessa Marcil wont give GH anything more than a bump for a week or two. If they do manage to consistently bring their viewers up, ala DAYS in 09, I hope some of those viewers spill over to OLTL/AMC, to help them out.

But I am not holding my breath.

• Members

So Caleb is Palmer's nephew... by who? He's a little too old to be Dixie and Will's big brother, Bessie would have had to have been like 10 (please save the W. VA jokes). I guess there's a hitherto unmentioned sibling.

I disagree that the Old Spice guy would have made for a kick-ass Malcolm, I do not see that at all, no more than Darius.

• Members

Based solely on skin tone, muscle tone and coif, I see where Nelly's coming from but that's not enough. I do LOVE that Old Spice commercial though along with Dan Gauthier's. It's a great campaign.

I can't even comment on the Caleb/Palmer thing except to say James Mitchell, Michael Nouri and SL would've been fun to watch.

• Members

Nouri would have been a more believable Clint than JVD, I think.

Everyone's known that Caleb's gonna be a relative of Palmer's, so that really is no surprise, nor do I think anyone thought it would be. I'm interested, though. Not only in what this means for Erica but what it means for JR and other Pine Valley citizens who knew Dixie.

• Members

And JVD would've been a great Herb Callison. Missed opportunities all around. But at least these guys are REAL actors. I may not like Caleb but that's not because of a lock of talent on Nouri's part. IMO, he's better off than JVD and Brian Kerwin who are being so terribly wasted on OLTL.

Yeah I knew Caleb was a Cooney but I'm willing to wait and see what his story is.

Archived