Y&R: Daniel and Abby spoiler

• Members

After Daniel gets divorce papers from Amber, he joins Abby in the Newman pool. He asks her questions about her true motives with the production of the "Naked Heiress". Abby doesn't give him any straight answers, but quiets him with a kiss which leads to the two of them having sex. After, Daniel falls asleep and Abby has recorded everything. She wants Kent to release the "sex tape" to all the gossip sites because it might be good publicity for her. Then Phyllis and Nikki walk in and Phyllis is MAD! Phyllis won't be the only one who is mad.....just wait until Daniel finds out!

OH WOW!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is shocking and thrilling. Y&R is so daring.

Hey...what's it gonna be like with Friends gone? I know Joey's getting his own show but what about the others?

Are you voting for Howard Dean or John Kerry? I haven't decided.

• Members

:lol::lol: Well, now that I have seen this shocking & thrilling headline..I am pretty sure that's about as excited as I will get. I swear these spoilers are so hyped and the s/l that unfold just sucks. Y&R is now B&B!! :blink:

Month 4 of cancellation countdown...I look forward to MAB's options if she continues with this s***, Option 1: 1 year extension licensing fee with reduction in fees, Option 2: 1 year extension or Option 3: we will cancel your a** and don't think we won't do it because your are #1, because your #1 doesn't mean anything to us anymore.

• Members

I knew Abby was going to be a Pairs Hilton clone, but I had hoped she would have Paris's few positive traits rather than her mostly negative ones. What is the title of this sex tape going to be, Abby Carlton Newman 'Rocks On' Daniel Romalatti.

Will Abby's next storyline be going to jail for driving under the influence and promising to build women shelters?

• Members

Abby is definitely presented as a Hilton wannabe, but Paris Hilton also seemed to somehow manage to sell herself as more than just desperate. She let herself be in on the joke.

Kardashian did the same stuff with sex tapes, getting reality shows on niche cable channels, and she was more blatant about it. I guess the main difference is that Kardashian wasn't blonde and thin and she also had relationships with black men. Neither of those are popular in Genoa City.

Archived