ATWT: Lisa Tribute

• Members

I was reading the most recent SOD I have and they say that Bob, Kim, and Tom want to throw Lisa a party but she says no, she wants to do a party of her own. So she throws a party at Metro, which involves Eileen Fulton singing with a contest winner, and also a This Is Your Life type of video which has important moments of her life, re-enacted by other people. Allison and Casey play a young Bob and Kim. Goodness knows that when I think of a young Eileen Fulton, I think of Marnie Schulenburg...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This idea sounded a little better last fall, when they were talking about doing a special show for Helen Wagner's 90th birthday. Marnie and Teri "playing" Lisa...patently ridiculous.

• Members

Teri too? She's so dull that every time I see her I think she's a new character.

Why not just go crazy and have the new Liberty also play Lisa?

Oh, did you mean Teri/Katie? I guess that's a little better, although she doesn't have the right voice.

• Members

Ugh..dont remind me. Goutman 101 course in celebrations.

Dont give Goutman any ideas. He'll be up all night editing tomorrow's show to include Liberty! I am surprised he didnt think of it himself.

• Members

This sounds kind of like the 70th anniversary GL episode, which also had current actors re-enacting classic scenes. Whether you like it or hate it (I'm neutral as of now until I see it), this sounds very David Kreizman and I wouldn't blame (or praise) Goutman particularly for it.

• Members

Yeah, you could be right, ATWT. I think they tape further ahead at ATWT, so this could just have been one of the last things he was involved with planning at ATWT. But I certainly don't know that to be true.

As a fan, I'm enjoying my double dose of Kreizman (in the credits at least) at both AMC and ATWT while I can, hehe.

Archived