AMC: Friday, April 16, 2010

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2 can play that game. If Greenlee really wants to wage war and have Kendall arrested, then Kedall should press charges against her for what she did to Fusion. Kendall should have her ass arrested for that virus attack. At the very least use it to have their partnership dissolved and have her thrown out of that company she claims to love. Kendall needs to take the gloves off and stop trying to play nice with the little troll. I wanted Erica to slap her!

Annie wants to be with JR? This is happening way too fast. Its one thing to have a random ONS, but she is moving way too fast actually considering a future with him

Good for Ryan, for finally seeing Greenbitch as the hateful, spiteful, manipulative monster that she really is. This is how she was abck when Gillian was around and back then he dropped her when he realized how selfish and deceitful she was. Seems like things have come full circle

Wow, I cant belevie I even tolerated Zendall today. I liked their ending. Show is really good these days

• Members

I loved Greenlee's testimony partly because Zach and Kendall got away with so much in the past and partly because it was so in character for her to destroy her "best friend." :P

Please let Ryan mean what he said and stop stalking her now!

Zach & Kendall were alright; I like how the show has set it up for her to eventually return without him.

I'm still loving Brooke/Adam & JR/Annie. I knew JR wouldn't be able to use that video against Annie since he's developing feelings for her.

I was shocked that we actually heard the verdict today instead of having to wait through a cliffhanger. I'm thrilled that David's finally free and can start getting vengeance again!

• Members

I haven't seen a lot of the recent episodes. Are they back to Greenlee stomping all over the canvas and extracting vengeance (even though she was somehow made the victim after what she did to Spike)? No wonder the ratings have fallen.

• Members

she is still the victim. According to her, Kendall tried to murder her last year in order to get her out of the way so she could be with Ryan. Today she lied on the witness stand, and said that she faked her death to get herself away from Kendall who was out to kill her. Kendall isnt even allowed to step foot in PV now bc she warned Erica that she will make sure Kendall suffers if she does. She's acting like a freakin child and ever sicne she came back its been all about me, me , me with her. She had a 2 month temper tantrum bc the world moved on after her death, alot sooner than she would have liked. In her mind, Erica stole Fusion from her, so she had to destroy it. Ryan betrayed her, (even though he thought she was dead)so she had to make him pay. I cant take any more of her whining. She needs to sit down somewhere and shut up

• Members

pretty much, except this time it works because kendell ran her off the road and left her for dead because she was emotional and reckless and zach, being the amazing human he is, covered it up and then everyone hid it from her.

let that rage out greens, and bring it. they deserve it.

greens is far from a perfect angel, but come on. what zendell and everyone have done to her is not justified. charged should be pressed.

Exactly. Greenlee is on pretty much everyday, but for the most part shes not on more than everyone else in the episode. it is greenlee heavy right now, but thats because davids trial, fushion, and her learning the truth all involve her. Unlike when kendell was on or the past two years, its not all greenlee all the time. And until shes in a coma for three months and on more than most of the cast it will always be a better balance than that.

Archived