AMC: Friday, April 16, 2010

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely agree. I think RB and AM do bring out the best in each other in terms of acting, but only when they are rivals. I think it's time AMC write them that way for good.

I'm shocked too. I really thought it was going to be all Greenlee (or worse yet, Rylee) all the time in an effort to fill the space left by Zendall, but they actually have let other people get some significant air time. It's really improved the show, imo.

I can understand this part. Not making him pay, that's silly. I do understand why she wouldn't want to be with him again though. If it had even been a couple of months before Ryan hit the sheets with someone else, I might see his point of view, but he "moved on" way too fast. It was completely disrespectful to Greenlee's memory.

• Members

I didn't have THAT much of a problem with Greenlee's testimony. It was full of lies and she was being so immature, but that's Greenlee...LOL. She threw Kendall under the bus, which I hate, but it's so like her to do that and this is actually GOOD because hopefully this is the final nail in the horrific Kenlee's coffin.

IMO, I really thought this was a great week for AMC, overall. I hope the ratings reflect that.

Archived