• Members

Larkin Malloy (Schuyler EON, Travis AMC) gives a long interview online at welovesoaps.com where he goes on to say how when joining AMC he did not know what to expect because Susan Lucci had a reputation for being "a harridan", but in actuality was very sweet. So how did Lucci get her rep for being a harridan in the first place?

it is a great interview regardless

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2010/03/nelson-aspens-where-are-they-now-tour.html

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed that interview. Just when it seemed like LM was veering into pompous windbag territory, he snapped back and came across as a nice, interesting guy who truly respects the work and the genre.

"Harridan" isn't a word I'd ever use to describe Susan Lucci

What's with that weird smudgy dot on the wall? Were they trying to digitally remove an offensive picture or something? :lol: It was funny because Larkin's hand would sometimes get lost in it, like a blue fog.

• Members

Probably because you weren't in the industry at the height of SL/Erica Kane's "fame." I'm sorry, but I can not begin to think that, for 40 years, Susan Lucci NEVER let her fame and her character's popularity go to her head at least once or twice. Every actor has an ego. Especially those who achieve "fame" in their 20s.

I noticed that, too. :lol:

• Members

I hear you on all that, it's just a word choice thing for me. When I hear "harridan" I think mean old hag, I don't make an "awful diva bitch" connotation to the word. I mean, Madalyn Murray O'Hair, that's a harridan (not to speak ill of the dead, and not that she would care :P ).

Archived