• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dubai

Please register in order to view this content

Ayan is showing why she is the star of the show this episode. She is very layered and coming across very likeable and introspective. She is exhibiting accountability, being transparent and that makes her more relatable. I love her bc she can be messy and funny as well. Plus she has a husband, a kid and actual career. She's the total package

• Members

Rumor Mill has it that Bravo is looking to keep NJ's Teresa, Dolores, Rachel, and Jenn Fessler next season and ditch the rest. 

Meh... 

Quite honestly, I'm over Teresa Guidice and I'm tired of seeing her rewarded year after year with continued employment at Bravo where she is no doubt paid a pretty penny. 

• Members

Lmao at Jackie doing all that capping only to get dropped if true

i love Teresa but I’ve come around to feeling fine if she was dropped but if that happens I think they should just cancel NJ. I think it’s okay to sunset series or put them on indefinite pause if you will. Maybe they can replace it with a RH of Staten Island or Long Island as it would give a similar vibe but be different 

• Members

Had the other women not focused so much of their time and conversations around Teresa.. she wouldn't keep getting rewarded year after year.

I'd be happy if Jenn A would be dropped... she's got quite a few screws loose.

Dubai:

Something obviously happened behind the scenes between Brooks and Stanbury.. and I'm not sure if Stanbury is truly confused by Brooks attitude.. or if she's a real good actress.

• Members

Ayan had some great looks this episode-- although her confessional looks like she's auditioning for Coming to America. The polka dot dress and gloves! The imperial purple goddess dress! I love that we got to see her beauty business too. She seemed the most relaxed and happy then.

So this season is not shaping up like I expected, and I'm not mad about it. I thought Ayan would be getting the sophomore season edit, but it looks like Brooks is instead. The drinking, the rivalry with Stanbury... I'm looking forward to the mess. I was also pleasantly surprised by Sara this episode. Yes, Sara thinks she's the greatest humanitarian that ever lived, but she also made up with Ayan and it's nice to see her welcomed by the group and their husbands-- a feeling that these girls hang out on the off season too. (Also she had a great Dior dress at the party).

That look Stanbury gave to the camera when Baby Sergio said she couldn't give him a child so he bought a dog -- uhoh. You marry a baby, you get a baby, girl.

Lesa is stunning, and i like her standalone story. I'm liking Taleen, too. She's a good addition. 

• Members

Wait. You stopped watching OC? When?

I have no doubt. You see who she was with that I posted?

I'm glad I am playing catch-up. I totally forgot I haven't watched the reunion yet. 

This weekend...  

• Members

This is probably the most interest an Atlanta season has had in years but I hate that it means more of the toxic nature of housewives if any of this is true. One reason I loved binging Dubai was because it was such light drama, no ruining lives type stuff really until some of the reunion comments.

• Members

This to me is clearly a PR thing. No way they didn't know Kenya is going to do this. Here is the full live with Kenya after these news. She is promoting her business and working the drama. She loves it. It's hilarious. Beware - she repeats she is entrepreneur many times.