Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Falyn is on Couple's Therapy this season with her current beau, apparently. 

Welp... i can't say this is surprising, because its not. When someone keeps their job description vague, you know something is going on. What I don't understand is why be on a show when you have stuff to hide?

I think Porsha will try and get out of next season.

• Members

LOL..I saw some speculation that she signed on back to the show bc she needs the money bc she saw the writing on the wall and they are about to lose everything. She not about to let this man pull a Joe Guidice on her. i would hope she was smart enough to kept the thoiugh she has on her own seperate. I definitely dont see Porsha standing by her man if it doesnt work out in his favor

• Members

And just when we thought they were off...lol.

Yeah, I STILL have finished last season yet and I felt the editing was getting leaning toward Marlo, Sanya, and ShebySheBroke as the heroines that everyone was mentioning online. And I lay that on Production. Just let the women be themselves...fake and all. 

See? Falyn and the golf club was organically funny. Now the editing...since it was said that fight was edited down due to a slur LaToya made and why she lost her potential peach...on the hand...

They really need to get some gains.

But I thought this was already revealed when this all with Falyn, him, and Porsha came out...which made it even crazier since Jen Shah was being arrested the same week, too?

But smart on Production being sure she signed first. 

That said...

PREEEACHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

• Members

RHOBH

We are heading to the season finale next week. I think @Michael nailed it: there have been "moments" but no actual storyline for Kyle and whatever the hell is happening to her marriage. I think this season has turned out to be quite mediocre, but that's no different than the last several seasons but this time I found it pleasant to watch now that R*nna isn't there selling her house to satan himself to remain a cast member.

RHOA

I'm happy to hear about Porsha returning and I agree with @Cheap21 that she's doing the show to shore up her finances given her husband's impending implosion. 

RHOP

Tonight's episode exemplified why this show needs a hard reboot. You've got this absolutely random addition of a friend of Wendy's (had we seen her before because I don't recall her at all) which feels like a last minute Hail Mary to inject some energy/drama into this absolute flop of a season. You've got Wendy and Neck never reconciling. You've got Robyn acting like a smug assh*le only for Karen to outplay her in getting her own room (likely because a producer leaned on Ashley to keep Karen in the villa). You've got Gizelle standing like the dutiful church wife next to Pastor Holy Whore. You've got Ashley making zero sense about her divorce. You've got a ridiculous 'Grand Dame' ceremony for a woman whose house didn't have light switch covers. 

At this point, I say keep Karen and Ashley and fire everyone else. 

• Members

@DaytimeFan Kiarna, Wendy's fan has been appearing all season but this highlights a major problem bc she's barely said two words. Her first scene was one when Wendy introduced her to Candiace near the woman's business. She didnt go to Austin but she was at the Mother's Day brunch and Nneka's packing party. We are only now finally getting a confessional, backstory and a voice from this lady 13 episodes in. I like Wendy but IA. She was awful in her scene with Nneka. This show overall is such a disappointment

• Members

And lest we forget @Cheap21 and @DaytimeFan that girl is also responsible for the first buzz of the season when RHOP was filming for getting into a fight with Sesame Street, Ashley's friend, and there was video. Though allegedly cameras were down when it happened because Sesame Street came for Candiace and Wendy causing a scene. 

The real question is...is the show going to SHOW it?

• Members

Oh man, I forgot about that. Yes, WHEN will this be mentioned? 

Agreed about keeping Karen and Ashley and everyone else is up for debate. Though we'll never lose Gizelle. She is the Kyle of Potomac; she's plopped her ass down and isn't going to budge. 

I was so confused by this last-minute addition on the trip, and further confused that she was billed as Wendy's friend as we see Gizelle being the only person to check up on her after falling ill. Funny that this random chick is on the trip, yet Charrisse, who was there when the trip was announced, is nowhere to be seen. LOL. 

I loved Karen's reactions to everything so far, from sharing a room to needing a view to camping out on the living room sofa. She had me giggling all night. Another giggle to Candiace just leaving the baffoonery of crowning Neck Bone the new "grande dame" of Potomac. 

Mia is just gross. Boast about your blatant indiscretions off-camera, gold-digger. 

RHOBH: I agree with everyone about Kyle's "moments" versus storyline. That said, I've enjoyed RHOBH overall this season and I'm glad they could prove the show could go on just fine without Rinna skulking around like a preying cockatoo. 

• Members

And the thing is, if I had to keep a third woman, it would be Gizelle because she is mildly entertaining when she's being friendly with Karen. And at least she gave us footage of herself standing next to Pastor Holy Whore, looking like a total hypocrite. 

The problem with Potomac is it's clear these women have no connection to each other. They show up for filming and then they never speak to each other again. They're onscreen to monetize their products, brands, and podcasts and nothing more. It's probably the franchise with the least amount of organic connections and because they've filmed together for so long, and most dislike each other, that it rings so fake and hollow. 

That production has let Robyn get away with having no storyline, and burying her personal life, is insane to me. After she sold it for her podcast? They should have come hard for her and Juan. The way she handed out rooms was so manufactured - you could see her running through the script she'd discussed with production. That crap needs to stop across every franchise. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

lisa-rinna-hairstyles-20191025-King-Copy

Elissa Slater Spit Take GIF - Funny Laughing Meme

Thank you for verbalizing the major problem I have with this season. Not just the disconnect between women who once seemed to have organic chemistry with each other. But the complete unwillingness of production to confront Robyn about her personal life and the Patreon scam. They are overtly protecting her because she is Production's puppet.

• Members

I love you, too, but I would beg to differ on this to some extent.

Why? I would say that right up until the X-break...and definitely until Messy Mia got them in that cooking class...Production has had a hold on Juan's Roommate and turned her every which way BUT loose for what she did last year. They shaded her and Juan every chance they got. And even better...they let the whole cast in on it. And I enjoyed EVERY...MINUTE...OF...IT. Poor girl finally had to break down on the curb.

And perhaps that was when Production lessened going hard, because I felt they really were going on. Heck, I would say they even used Gizelle to do it though I also feel Gizelle was coming from a good place for once...the concern for her close friend. Gizelle knows how this show plays so she did.

But once Mia did her question...I do feel that it has stopped. For now at least. But...the reunion has not filmed yet.

I mean...outside of the obvious reason...I think we all knew from the moment the roommate signed on the dotted line, she was going to get dragged. Not unlike Porsha post S9 of RHOA. And now it looks like now that she signed on that dotted line for the forthcoming RHOA season, Porsha has to do it again. Perhaps. 

I mean...I am starting to wonder as well. 

I mean...I woke up this morning and see Andy is gearing up for the RHOP reunion which usually means (according to him) that there are at least 5/6 episodes left to the season. And next week is Episode 14...so this is a 18/19 episode season? 

• Members

I can't fathom enduring more than 2 or 3 more episodes of RHOP @Taoboi that's how bad I think this season is. I now try and do chores during the episode so I don't have to pay attention to much of it. 

Robyn is definitely production's puppet, so they let her off easy. Imagine if this had been any other franchise? If this was Beverly Hills or OC or OriginalNYC, Juan's behaviour would have been the entire season. 

The fractures in this cast are too deep and too obvious to carry on. They need to clean house and rebuild around Karen and Ashley.

• Members

What are they honestly supposed to do though? Short of new evidence exposing Juan as a cheater, the Dixons are gonna deny deny and they're at a standstill bc they have talked about their issues. I dont think it would be a good look for anyone to keep harping on it especially if Robyn isnt providing any new info. And quite frankly, I dont think the audience cares. Robyn is just not a compelling character. She makes herself look stupid just by existing

• Members

I felt this season had a strong start, but like you, I feel it has slowly started to become a chore. For me, it just has become uneven. You get a bad episode, then a good one that goes back to RHOP's good ole days, then a decent one with moments, then bad again and then repeat. At least, that's how I've felt since it came back last month. 

I've gone from can't wait to see it to...well...I am currently being a good friend for a friend's birthday weekend. I might have squeezed in time before to watch it. But...I'm not in any rush to. So I feel that. 

I'm for sure and agree with you that those GEB are Production's Puppets. We only have to look at the slanted editing they did on Wendy recently when they were trying to make Wendy look bad for not being civil with Gizelle with flashbacks WITHOUT THE CONTEXT THAT GIZELLE IS THE REASON FOR NOT BEING CIVIL IN THE FLASHBACKS. Wendy, Girl. You are Dead Woman Walking I am afraid. That said...I do give Production some credit for allowing the first half of the season to be basically everybody (and I do mean EVERYBODY including GIZELLE) dog Juan's Roommate out. It's a shame they could not keep going.

It truly is the ditzy bitca in that cast. 

When your BFF is trying to give you a lifeline TAKE IT.