Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank God. It's funny how long it took me to warm up to this woman (not until Season 10), but boy is she missed!

Okay Bravo, now do Nene. Although word on the street says they're also trying to bring Phaedra back...? Or is that just Phaedra being Phaedra?  She's "not even married to medicine, my love," so they can write her right off M2M, which would do just fine without her. 

• Members

Alright, RHOA! Now we're talking!

You read my mind. I need the meme machine that is Nene back -- but in a less grumpy mood. And yes, I personally believe that given the success of The Traitors, Phadrea will return to RHOA. And M2M won't even miss her. In fact, Quad may return to that franchise (although a part of me wanted to see Quad on RHOA, don't yell at me, lol).

• Members

Hehe. She cute for that at least.

Same.

That said...I'm happy she's back to, but 1)they need to get rid of Production and replace it and 2) if they are keeping Production...let's not mask Porsha like they turned out doing last time after the hardwon victory of getting me to love Porsha. Let her show EVERYTHING. 

I was busy with Usher's concert so I haven't had the time to do the dive, but I'm looking forward to it. It was the Father/Son picture that sealed it for me. I giggled.

And yes, we HW fans be some of the best detectives for sure. 

• Members

Im actually fine with no more former housewives back as full housewives. The show needs a reboot and i feel that if too may return, it would be easy for everyone to jsut fall into old patterns. I like the idea of Porsha and Kenya headlining the new era and surrounding them with 4 new women would force them to change things up bc the dynamic would have to be different. The only exception which I dont see is Shamea finally being one but thats a technicality as she never got a peach. She has a story worth telling with her family but the holdout was her husband in the past

• Members

I'd be in favor of a former HW,or two joining Porsha and Kenya. I'm not sure Porsha can carry RHOA on her own, and Kenya's been phoning it in the last few seasons. And this production team's track record with new hires is very poor. As @Taoboi said, production is a big part of the problem.  Nothing funny, nothing organic, a lot of scripted contrivances (Drew and Ralph) and a lot of thirsty or flop hires. Remember Yovanna? Falyn chasing LaToya around her house? Surely Atlanta has more interesting potential HWs than them? But lazy production has largely gone with low-hanging fruit.

• Members

But who would fit that bill? Sheree, Sanya and Marlo all need to go. Drew is the only other cast member from last season i think could be kept. Kandi is already gone. I we dig deeper in the Vault

Nene - never gonna happen

Phaedra - phones it in on M2M and without Kandi, she's not worth seeing

Kim Z - I dont need her circus on my screen and. fee she'd be just as divisive and performative as Marlo.

Kim Fields, Deshawn - Snoozefests

Lisa  - i liked her but she's too represntative of the old ATL and they need to go younger

Claudia -  I also like her but she doesnt live in ATL. I think it feels inauthentic when you have reality stars commute for a few days out of the week just to film. Plus where she is at with her career, i dont think it would be a good look to go backwards for this

The only two I could see working with Porsha and Kenya are Shamari and Eva. Shamari should have gotten a second season for sure. Eca would definitely fit but she wasnt giving when she had the chance plus i want impressed by her on RHUGT

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL..Bravo producers humiliated the hell out of Larsa today. She should have held off announcing her breakup so publicly

ETA:

False alarm! Marcus and Larsa are allegedly back together. Thats why you dont run to the internet streets when you have an issue in your relationship

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.tmz.com/2024/02/14/larsa-pippen-marcus-jordan-together-first-time-since-breakup/

Edited by Cheap21