• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH

Rinna leaving RHOBH was a great first step in repairing/restoring the show back it its former luster.   Now Dorit, Kyle, and Ericka need to start preparing for their exits.

I kind of wonder if Kyle subjected Flopmarie/Try Hard Marie onto the public as a way to ensure her job is safe and/or a passive aggressive way to ensure Invisible Teddi is invited back as a main housewife.  

RHOSLC:

I have a theory as to why Monica went bye bye vs Heather.  It's because Monica is outing the behind the scenes going ons and she isn't 'sorry' for what she's done.

Some years back, Bravo had a special on season 8 of RHOC and the producers said the main reason Gretchen was let go was because she refused to take accountability for anything.  

I also think Heather and Lisa might have had Jen Shah as an investor in their companies.  It could explain why both were so quick to cover for her back in season 1/2.

RHOMIAMI:

Kiki is funny, but she's too thirsty.  If women are going to clutch their pearls over other women being objectified.. then they need to reign in their tendencies to objectify men.

Julia provided the bone about the Larsa article and Kiki happily carried that bone over to Geurdy.   

I question Geurdy going on the trip because one needs to eliminate stress/toxicity while deal with cancer.. and the girls trip is always a hotbed of toxicity.

RHOC:

Meanwhile.. Gina manages to stay employed even though she has brought nothing to the show in 5+ years.  

• Members

Monica actually, now... rewatching the reunion... was given plenty of chances to save her ass and even couple of times Andy hinted to her what she needed to say. But she didn't recognize what was happening. Same as her mother, she has problem listening, when feeling attacked. She went straight to the low level name calling and offensive [!@#$%^&*]. She dig her grave deeper and deeper and by the end she looked so untrustworthy, it was scary. I myself knew she would be axed and I said it weeks ago, with everyone telling the opposite and ignoring my comment. I am happy that once again my perception was the right one. But it's just so pathetic how she didn't take any chance to clean things up. And acted like she was 10. I mean... the burn book moment is so cringe...  so was the FBI stuff. 

P.S Maybe Bravo can invest some buck to have a cheap reality show with Monica and her mother. It should be called Mommie Dearest and be a warning to all - take your borderline personality meds. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

That season will never air. Sigh. I hope they get filming a new Girls Trip soon.

What's interesting is Caroline didn't sue Brandi personally, but Bravo and the production company. 

Erika really doesn't get it. She still thinks of herself as a victim on par with the actual victims of Tom Girardi. I actually have some sympathy for her position and can almost understand why she's fighting the litigation...but it's such a PR nightmare in doing so. 

Flopmarie's antics at that dinner were lame AF and it's a credit to Crystal that she didn't lunge across the table and strangle Flopmarie with that hideous bow shaped pendant necklace she was wearing. She's just such unspeakably bad casting. 

Vyle is trying to distance herself from Flopmarie, now claiming they'd only met once before she joined the show. 

Lord help us she must be a one and done. 

• Members

Kathy made her RHOBH return at the season 13 reunion

Andy said there would be no RHUGT filming this year so unless something changes we wont see anotehr season till late 2025 if not 2026

And Brandi has no money. Suing her wouldnt get Caroline anywhere Technically this happened at work and as their employer, Bravo is liable especially since they created the scenarios were her SA could happen

• Members

Kathy shows up looking like a star, always. I wonder if she's there to hold Vyle's hand and reconcile publicly, while hurling Mauricio under the bus?

Such a shame about now filming for RHUGT - I wonder where this leaves Lu and Sonja and other OG's who Bravo appeared to like doing business with, even after their show rebooted. 

I get the impression there is belt tightening at NBCU across its platforms.

• Members

Some RHOBH Reunion tea:

Sutton and Garcelle didnt finish bc Sutton fainted and was rushed to the hospital. Chiiile, this reunion is gonna be extra dramatic. I bet they are gonna say its bc she didnt eat, adding fuels to the eating disorder speculation

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She absolutely should be a one and done. However, I worry that Flopmarie being a weekly trigger for the audience, Bravo decides, Brad Bell-styles, that an enraged audience is an engaged audience. It is this tactic which kept Teddi hanging in there for 3 straight seasons. 

Do I believe Crystal said those things about the women? Sure. She's said them for some time. Do I care? No. In the words of Kyle, Crystal is an entitled Millennial, and if you can't act snobby and entitled on BH, you don't belong there.

Flopmarie is a nasty, gaslighting piece of work, but she didn't come up with this Crystal 'bombshell' on her own. I'm almost convinced the remnants of the Coven have put her up to it. Kyle has never liked Crystal, Dorit knows Crystal doesn't like her, and Erika's getting her jabs at Crystal in about the earrings. So Crystal is the target this trip, and it's a pity that Garcelle and Sutton aren't looking out for her just a little bit more.

Kathy appearing on reunion is music to my ears. Rinna must be SO pissed!

Re: RHUGT 4. We will never see that season. I don't think Caroline wants it to air, perhaps for many reasons, and I'm not sure Bravo wants to air it. either, because it asks uncomfortable questions about producers and whether they egged this on and let it happen. 

• Members

RHOP

The flop season continues to circle the drain. I keep waiting for the announcement that this season is done...it's painful to get through these episodes.

This episode highlighted why a reboot is needed and why several cast members must be fired, namely Robyn, Nneka, Mia, Wendy, and Candiace and/or Gizelle. 

When Gizelle turned down the trip to Surry County, it demonstrated why she should likely be fired because she refuses to film with Candiace. The same can be said of Candiace because she's got several cast members who refuse to film with her.

When Mia was so butt hurt about not being invited in the first round and turned down Karen's mass invite, that showed that she needs to be fired. Her trip to the salt room with Robyn was a useless, stupid waste of screen time and a further example of how she's bringing nothing to the show, and neither is Juan's Roommate given she says she and Juan have no problems.

When Nneka was showing Gizelle around her barren house, mocking Karen, as the light switches and plugs in her kitchen literally didn't have covers on them, that showed that she's a poser with no organic ties to the cast who needs to be fired. Also, they need to stop trying to make Charisse happen because she's never going to happen.

When Wendy refused to play ball with Nneka's invitation to her house filling party that showed why she needs to be fired because she won't move on. Let's not even go into this ridiculous "talk show storyline" that I cannot abide. At least Happy Eddie is involving himself in a real business. I could watch him farm marijuana on Karen's Surry County property! 

When Ashley said that she's launching an activewear brand called GnA (a direct ripoff of the Aritzia brand TnA by the way) with the tasteless Gizelle, I had to roll my eyes. Same tired storyline cribbed off of She by Sheree that goes nowhere. The only saving grace for Ashley is she's such a treacherous piece of crap that she changes like a chameleon and understands the need to move on and keep the show moving.

Karen is literally the only enjoyable element of this show. Her lunch scene with Ray and her scenes showing the land she's bought are a part of her life. They're light and breezy and she keeps it humorous. 

It's clear the only cast members who are willing to play ball are Karen, Ashley and, at times, Gizelle. The others are so entrenched in their hatred of so many cast members that the dynamic is destroyed.