Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's a gaslighter. Blaming Sutton for a narrative she pursued, and then the ASA for calling her out on her falsehoods. Which she then apologises for. She's ridiculous. She has the arrogance of a Teddi without the brainpower.

Sounds like she's pissed at someone on the cast (Kyle? Production?) for encouraging her in this.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I came online to post exactly the same comment. I keep wondering when the finale episode is because this season sucks and is a total flop. I just want the show to be over because it's a chore to watch it. 

The only enjoyable cast member is Karen and Gizelle when she's in a scene with Karen where she's being nice. The rest of them are so foul and it's depressing and there's no juice to this season. 

Ashley, Robyn, Candiace, Wendy, Nneka and Mia do not have any viable storylines of their own. Robyn and Candiace feuding has no legs. Wendy and this daytime talk show is one of the more farcical things I have seen on Housewives. Mia and Nneka are just, there. Ashley hemming and hawing about signing divorce papers from Michael is just plain stupid.  

• Members

As weak as it was, I actually thought last night's Potomac was one of the better episode this season specifically bc there wasnt much fighting. I cant do the pettiness and stupid drama anymore. Its not fun or enjoyable

• Members

I agree that there needs to be a break from the endless petty dinner fights, week after week. 

I will say though that Married to Medicine does it better. Last night's M2M was also a break from the drama, and a focus on their individual lives, but the women on that show are just... more interesting. Watching these shows back to back there was a definite contrast between these shows that were both in a lull between the blow-ups; Potomac's personal lives just don't add up to much substance. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Now paging Dr. Tiffany. Dr. Nicole. Dr. Wendy. Annemarie, Jennifer, Nneka, Heather. MARIAH. What if they used this as the premise for an upcoming RHUGT season? Take women across the franchise that are connected to medicine either working in the field or married to someone that is? Here's my cast and reasoning

1. Dr. Nicole, RHOM - She's a fan favorite and has existing drama with Annemarie
2. Dr. Tiffany Moon, RHOD - Another fan favorite with Annemarie drama. She deserves another chance onscreen after RHOD was cancelled under her
3. Dr. Wendy Osefo, RHOP - Its a stretch bc her PhD isnt in medicine BUT I'll allow it
4. Nneka Ihim, RHOP - At first I didnt want her but she is actually married to medicine. I think it would be interesting to see her outside of the GEB's grip and if she and Wendy can actually connect under a different setting
5. Jennifer Aydin, RHONJ - Also married to medicine. She's such a ditz and will be the comic relief
6. Heather Dubrow, RHOC - Married to medicine. She uses her wealth and position as a source of power on the RHOC but I dont think that will fly with these women. Like Kyle, I think she will come across different alone and not in her city
7. Annemarie Wiley CRNA, RHOBH - Cant stand her but every show needs a villian and someone we hate. She fits the bill and Im here for Nicole clearing her to her face
8. Mariah Huq, M2M - She IS Married to Medicine. If Bravo can put Phaedra on M2M, then I dont see why they cant it Mariah on here especially since she came up with the concept. This would be a good way to pay homage to her

• Members

This is a GENIUS idea. Given that Mariah has been suing Bravo or Purveyors of Pop (or both), she will be the most difficult 'get.' Nevertheless, I think she'd be integral to this entire idea. I like that there is a lot of variety in your potential cast, too.

• Members

That case was settled a while back and i think they are on decent terms now which is why they felt comfortable using her imagery in the trailer leading to the current season's debut. The details havent been released but it appears they gave her a pretty check and she retains her Executive Producer title, which is seen at the start of every episode

• Members

It's an intriguing lineup.. but I'm not into drama on vacations.

Season 1 and 4 were great because they looked like they  had fun and had a little drama mixed in.

Season 2 and 3 were just too drama heavy and not enough fun.

If you're going to have Mariah, who provides fun shade.. then we don't need Try Hard Marie there.  

I also think you could add Cary D from Dallas.. whose a nurse and has said she was open to doing a RHUGT season.