Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not sure Rinna has represented that "umph" for years. She'd wait like a spider for someone to trip up or misspeak, then beat them with a stick about it. My Truth! Own it! She really did nothing and showed nothing, almost like she was trying to punish the producers/Bravo. Only her white-hot hatred for Garcelle activated her, but even then, it was usually directed off-camera (I still feel in my gut that she set up those bots to attack Jax). I'm glad that malevolent, bitter presence is gone.

I did think the premiere was very lowkey. However, within it were a few juicy tidbits. Sutton dropped an absolute BOMB about PK being in a car with another woman when he was stopped over the limit. The editors right away cut in a VT of Dorit saying that PK was often away in London and they had grown apart. So it appears that Dorit and Kyle have identical SLs. I wonder who came up with the SL first and who stole from their friend. Interesting that Kyle went to WWHL, not with Dorit, but with Teddi. 

Another interesting moment was Kyle inexplicably deciding that Garcelle and Sutton were the wedge between her and Kathy, and not Rinna and Erika! That blew my mind until I realised that Kyle's problem is not about her and Kathy falling out. Rinna and Erika went after Kathy with Kyle's tacit acknowledgement, I am almost certain of it. She just didn't want to get her hands dirty.

Garcelle's SL with Jax and him wanting to move in with his dad interests me.

Miami gave in 7 minutes what BH couldn't give in 46 mins. Glossy, sun-drenched, top-notch -- more than that, effortless. No throwing around of too many counterfeit labels (always a red flag). On Miami, wealth both shouts and whispers. What is more luxurious than a walk on a perfect sandy beach in your exclusive Miami neighbourhood? A yacht lunch?

That was a great sneek peak and now I cannot wait to watch! The fact that Lisa is contesting the pre-nup is juicy.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yes, to Miami! This is why I wish Miami would've premiered first and it is clearly the supreme show at this moment. I have a STRONG feeling they are going to give us yet another stellar season. Talk about coming back with a vengeance! 

@DaytimeFan, I don't think Rinna provided that "umph." I've been saying that she was stale. However, the premiere was just missing a necessary fire or spark amongst the women. And Kyle blaming Sutton/Garcelle is right up her alley. That's why I am ALL for the duo to poke holes in her antics this season. Finally, Kyle is about to work for that diamond and not off the backs of LVP or her sisters. 

• Members

YAAASSS Baby Jesus!!!!

That said...I hollered at Candiace so easily my favorite.

La Dame can do no wrong. And I liked that Gizelle had energy in hers, but just like BH's taglines...there was a lack of energy for me. The above had it and it showed. And btw, I don't like Gizelle's tagline. So that says something. 

That said...I still liked Wendy's and Messy Mia's...and yes, I know I'm a fan of one. 

More reason Garcelle/Sutton should give Kyle a taste of her own medicine. So I'm down for a Kyle takedown season. 

As from RHOM, as that clip dropped, it was online that Lenny still is fighting over money with Lisa...and she sadly was forced out of the manison. He is something else. 

• Members

First of all, I am truly honored you mistook me for DaytimeFan!

Joan Collins GIFs | Tenor

Secondly, I get what you mean. The cast has been practically the same for the past four seasons and it needs juujing. Although I like that The Coven is without two of its most virulent henchwomen and is now, finally, on the back foot. I see Dorit, Kyle and Erika ALL came hot out of the gate this episode to earn their spot. By contrast, we saw approximately zilch of Crystal, and Sutton was more or less reduced to horse talk.

I'm going to give it to Potomac -- they at least tried with those taglines. Moreover, it pains me to say it, but Gizelle and Robyn's were actually the standouts. 

Ashley: something-something gold-digger.

Wendy: something-something professor.

Candiace: "I may be small -- ooowa"

RealityTVGIFs — I may be small - OHHHW! - but my empire keeps on...

Newbie: I'M NIGERIAN

Karen: I'm not riding Fitz. Fitz is riding me!

Fitz Confused GIF - Scandal Confused Tony Goldwyn - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Cat

• Members

@NothinButAttitude And here I was about to say it's an honour to be mistaken for @Cat!

BH

A dull start to the season. I can see why Faye, Camille, and Denise were drafted in for late season cameos to spice things up. 

I can also see why there's a growing murmur that Kyle and Mauricio manufactured this storyline. It feels quite scripted. The tattoo discussion was just plain weird. Mauricio's teeth now top LVP for being the most startling new choppers on Bravo. 

The potential breakup coming down the pike that I think is very real is that of PK and Dorit. There is tension there and they've just released a statement about the current state of their marriage:

https://people.com/rhobh-dorit-kemsley-paul-kemsley-deny-separation-8382813

Enjoyed the scenes with Garcelle and her sons who have grown up rapidly.

Meanwhile, Erika's scenes felt very manufactured, especially those with her therapist. It seems to me that she knows she needs to turn around public opinion and the only way to do it is to admit that she's cold and lacks empathy but that she wants to change.

Sutton's scenes with Jennifer Tilly were fun. Jennifer receives 30% of the net profits attributed to The Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon...so she can afford to live large. 

Crystal who?