Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well given the rumors I can see why. Monyetta (and foine Heath) supposingly stepped up. And then new girl Courtney was gunning for that peach. Surprised she did not get 7th Housewife place.

I don't think the FOHs on RHOA have been this important since Season 6. 

• Members

Ooh I like, and yes I'm glad the "friends of" are included. 

Gosh, they keep stringing us along... I can't wait to see what the final roster for OC will be. Cheering for our girl Taylor Armstrong to make the official cut! 

LOL at the other 6 castmembers getting sick and tired of the back 'n forth between Bad Weather. It's like, we GET it.  The dumbass who needs her Bravo paycheck thinks it's hypocritical for cousin to write about about leaving the Mormon church while still being on "the list", while Heather says she's already left in every sense of the word other than making it "official." It took 15 years for Whitney to be officially excommunicated, and Heather doesn't want to bother with the long process.  Like the Miami woman said, it's like a couple that has completely separated without getting an official divorce (but less so, because, it's just a freaking church). Whitney keeps stringing this along and then does that tackyass mess at the end of saying the top 3 secrets she thinks Heather is hiding. If we never speak of the black eye again, it'll be too soon. 

• Members

Do you guys think this mini-promo was paid for and done by the RHOA themselves as opposed to lazy-ass Bravo? It is quite unusual and doesn't conform to Bravo's usual template.

Did I just have a brain freeze? I don't even remember Jill popping up on RHOM this past season!

I'm wondering whether Jill burned her bridge with Bravo (yet again) after demanding equal paychecks.

NYC and Miami are almost twin cities at this point with the amount of RHONY who live there for extended periods. Luann, Ramona, Jill, Tinsley & Dale. Like I said before, RHOPalmBeach is begging to be made with the OG RHONYs. Bethenny grew up in Miami, of course. And I almost forgot Boca's 'queen', Soggy Flicker.

Not just Y&R, but Y&R opening circa 1988. Candiace was channeling Victor, Marysol was John Abbott toasting the audience, and Alexia was doing a Cricket-like head-tilt.

• Members

The NYC cast migrating to Florida and doing the Legacy series would be quite inspired. I feel like *something* will be done with the OG NYC cast at some point, even if they rest a couple more years. 

Re: Days of Our Wives' Y&R intro... Whitney's up close hair shot was giving me shades of Melody Thomas Scott. And something about Heather's worked for me; a half-angst/half-orgasmic look as the gazes off into the distance.