Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't have any tea. 

Please register in order to view this content

Just from his statement "I am going to fight for her....our love is strong enough to get to the other side" -- the other side of what? is where my mind went.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read that Jen Shah's lawyer is now representing Jonathan Majors. I suppose that case was always going to be tough to beat but I'm surprised she got more work from it. I haven't heard great things about his defense as of yet either...

• Members

OMG that was SOOOOO good! I love that we finally got new visuals. The ladies look amazing

UGH to Kim being back....WHY?!?!?

Looking forward to the new intro

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OK, RHOA looks really GOOD. Everyone looks gorgeous, and they packed a lot of juice into 3 FULL MINUTES of trailer! 

I have thoughts (Marlo still Fake AF, Kenya still Grumpy AF) but overall the show seems to be generating a momentum we haven't seen in a while. It seems determined to give us juicy stuff this year -- hence the renewed focus on Drew (which maybe why the trailer was delayed, so that Bravo could splice in the Drew Divorce Drama).

Kim is back because Bravo is not confident that the main cast has fully gelled TBH. So they're throwing Penniless Kim in there, they're throwing Cynthia in there, they'd throw Porsha in there if they could.

• Members

The Portugal Tourism Board must have a deal with Bravo. How many trips there have these franchises done there? I feel like I’ve seen more than just Potomac and ATL.

Kandi is turning UP. I love it. She’s bringing what she allegedly brought to Tamar.

• Members

IF ONLY Bravo could have filmed Jill tiptoing to Ramona's door with a doctor's stethoscope to listen in on Ramona's many dates.

Turning Point: The Real Housewives of New York, Season 3

Please also note that everything has been moved out of the apartment in that shot -- except for a prominently-arranged Zarin Fabrics Rug (c). Hustle hustle!

Seriously, this should have had Peacock's careful touch, and I'm lowkey aggrieved that Jill made it an 'all or nothing' situation. 

Maybe, after the success of RHOM and RHUGT 3, it will be back on the negotiating table next year.

• Members

That may say Days of our Wives, but this is a Y&R opening in all but name! And better than the current one.

Whitney, Alexia, Heather, Marysol and Candiace nailed their shots. I bet those five grew up watching Daytime. Or Univision.

• Members

Oh gosh that reunion was everything. Absolutely everything. My hubby & I still quote Nene... and Kandi... and... That was also the year my opinion of Porsha finally changed for the better. "You in the hot seat now, bitch. Enjoy it! Enjoy your moment." :::nod:::