Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The reunion was filmed in June. I strongly believe she had no idea at the time that he had started up again. Keep in mind she filmed for divorce in January, they reconciled publicly in April and the reunion was in June. I could see her not thinking he was up to anything so soon after they reunited.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I don't think Ramona is that dumb. The mistress was talking sh-t back in June and revealing how she's been in contact with Mario and has even gotten phone calls from Ramona. I refuse to believe she didn't know something was up, especially after being tipped off months earlier

http://www.allabouttrh.com/marios-mistress/

http://perezhilton.com/2014-05-22-real-housewives-new-york-city-ramona-singer-hubby-mario-cheating-again#.U-PzJDhOWUk

Where there's smoke there's fire and this bitch was standing in the middle of an inferno. You'd have to be blind not to see the flames burning around you. It was clear at the reunion she was faking it. I don't believe for one second she and Mario were happily together as she tried to claim with her pre-rehearsed lines. She knew he was back to cheating and she was pissed, but was putting up a front for all of us bc she didn't want to be put on the spot and be forced to address it. She was not blindsided

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL I'm trying to give this woman the benefit of the doubt. I just find it so nuts because Mario has been *so* public about this from the beginning. In retrospect, Ramona should've forced him to issue a public apology in order to consider moving on. He has managed to avoid the brunt of things by not addressing it in the press. I wonder how his relationship is with Avery.

Now some interesting gossip that I 100% believe: Bravo is trying to get Jill and Bethenny back: http://allthingsrh.com/report-bethenny-frankel-jill-zarin-talks-return-rhony-season-7/

Granted it's from Radar, but we've seen all of the seeds planted for this for months now. I don't expect Bethenny back as a full-housewife, but if Bravo tells her the only way she can get her own show is to do RHONY again, she will do it.

Also, Ramona on why the ratings are down: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/alternative-wifestyles-hurt-new-york-singer-article-1.1891667

SO TRUE! They fired too many of the originals and are paying for it. I just wish Alex could return in this big reunion season.

• Members

You can just bet they're dangling a carrot to get Bethenny to come back.

So now all the stuff she discussed on her talk show-- the mandated girls trips, the need to create drama for the sake of story, etc-- she'll have to do all over again. Weird.

Seriously though, they've had all the originals (Jill, Kelly) come back to be on WWHL except Alex. What does Bravo have against her?

• Members

Alex remains the worst so I'm fine with that.

And there's no trying to get Jill back. If they want her, they have her. Her desperation has been pathetic and embarrassing.

THEY CAN GET BETHANNY BY GIVING HER ANOTHER LIFESTYLE SHOW. idk why that's in caps but it is.

Tbh I'm not really interested in the original girls back together and it reads very desperate and I think may as well become full on scripted at that point.

• Members
LMAO at Bravo setting her ass up. She probably only signed on bc she thought her sister and Jac were completely gone and then Bravo stealth brings back Jac after she signed a new contract where Im betting they ensured that she cant just walk out like before. Even if she did, she doesn't have a rich husband to fall back on so she is relying on that Bravo check. Cant wait till the two come face to face on camera. Bravo is SOOOO shady! Edited by Cheap21