Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

When have they tried to get her to cheat on her husband and when have they lambasted her for not doing so? I can agree with you on the getting drunk with them bc they have made an issue out of that but not going bar hopping for random men.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Vicki and Tamra just want Heather to have fun and let her hair down. Heather is always 'ON' and Tamra/Vicki just want to see her be 'OFF' for a fun night... doesn't mean she has to go wild and cheat on her husband, strip on a pole, or anything... but just take a shot and let loose a bit. I'm on Tamra/Vicki's side when it comes to this.. Heather doesn't know how to have fun with her girlfriends, which I understand she has kids and wants to maintain an image, but good God she's always a stick in the mud. She is witty though, so I don't dislike her totally.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

If somebody diesnt want to or diesnt like to take a shot they shouldn't have to. It's not her thing. I honestly don't see the big deal here at all. Their version of having fun isn't hers. I think she dies have fun with them. We have seen her drink with them but she may just not want to be wasted in life or maybe just on tv and good for her. Honestly I'm a huge drinker and most of my friends are but if someone turns down shots I don't care.

I don't see her as a stick in the mud. She just stands out compared to them because she isn't trashed on a bar pissing the bed cuz she's so wasted.

• Members

She is condescending, pretentious, picky, and noticeably more educated than the rest of the OC Barbies on this show. All reasons why I LOVE Heather!

RHoNY:

THIS hot bitch

tumblr_n2k869vScV1ql5yr7o2_250.giftumblr_n2k869vScV1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

is MAKING my RHoNY viewing this season! I've been looking everywhere for a gif of the moment when Sonja says she wants to put $2 on a horse, and it cuts to VT of Luann snorting. OMG, Countess, I :wub: you! Bravo should just hand her an apple again and splice her into the current opening, because Luann is at the center of practically every debate and 100 times more relevant to the season than Aviva (and I say that as somebody who loves Crayviva).

Also: the Sonja/Luann frenemyship is more watchable than Sonja/Ramona. I am more invested in them 'staying together' at the moment.

Also x 2: :wub: Luann's nickname for Carole -- "Ratzi." lol!

tumblr_n6nixnZAoR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

^^ the soberest Sonja was all episode.

Yes, she's a fall-down drunk and prob heading for a nervous breakdown. But I could see why she was bitter about the other HWs winning big at Saratoga. She reacted like a child and turned to the bottle, but Kristen was kind of gleeful about it and rubbing it in.

Crayviva, I love you, but you cannot rely on your gross dad for your SL. He may be in the right defending his fiancée (who IMO has potential to become a RHONY member -- I really liked Cody), but he is so repellent about it, especially the hand on the vagina comment to Ramona. Ramona was in the wrong, but when people verbally abuse you then you just cannot discuss anything anymore. The argument has deteriorated to the point where you cannot even be coherent. I hope we donlt see George again.

OTOH, Ramona (and Sonja -- for the drug dealer comment) need to apologize to Cody. There is a point where they overstep from "just being Ramonja" to just being offensive.

Is this show really only getting a 1.2 audience share this season?! Ouch. Too bad, because it is my fave franchise of the past 12 months.

• Members
you know, Im not against that. I was watching Wendy and she heard rumblings that they are thinking of hiring a black cast member but she didnt think it was a good idea bc she cant see these women having black friends (and Ive said that myself in the past, although I see it with Heather). She mentioned that if you add a black woman, it has to happen organicaly. You cant jus drop one in as it wont work. She mentioned adding Cody would be organic bc she already has that link via Aviva. I think her age might be an issue and if they were to add her, Id want them to cast someone else closer to her age so there isnt such a large gap between her and the rest.

• Members

IA though Bravo could argue that Kristen is closer in age to Cody than, say, Ramona.

I felt that Cody was very natural in her interactions with the group. Very "This is who I am, and I'm going to marry George." When Sonja and Aviva pressed her with questions, she answered honestly but calmly. She seems like an accomplished woman who has worked hard and is independent. And age clearly ain't nothing but a number, because she seemed the most mature out of all the current HWs!

Honestly, I could see Aviva being protective of her, and Heather befriending her. Weirdly, Luann, too! Ramona? Sonja? Kristen? Not sure.

The only downside (besides being based in Miami) is that we would have to suffer George who makes Ritchie 'Sushi' Wakile look and sound like :wub: Christopher Laurita. :wub:

Wendy always speaks the truth! lol

• Members

C'mon now. Heather does act like she is above everyone she comes in contact with. She came in acting that way day one with Dumblexis. Then she acted like she was above Gretchen when it came to Malibu Country. And she felt was above Lydia, who was actually her equal on this show, as well. Heather has always had that aura about her like she was too good to be on this show and be involved with these women. Is she better than many of them? Maybe. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have to act like that.

• Members

Well I didn't say she can't have fun. I know she can bc I've seen it but I stand by what I said about her. I didn't mind her too much her first season but her attitude really became apparent last season. The turning point for me was the way she treated and went after Gretchen bc of the misunderstanding about that acting gig. I didn't even like Gretchem but thought Heather handled it awful. She felt the need to unnecessarily try to humiliate and call her out bc she didn't like her stepping on her toes over a meaningless gig. She acted like she should be on some higher pedestal bc she's an accomplished actress. She flipped out when Lydia didn't hold her to that high regard and she talked to Alexis with a very condescending manner(not that I minded that but it is what it is)

ETA: NBA, we're on the same page!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Great minds think alike! happy.png And let's not forget that Heather got pissed at Lydia because she didn't get a spread in Lydia's magazine like Lisa Vanderpump, who contributes to the magazine on occasion. She felt that Lydia was tacky to have done a multi-page spread on herself when Heather herself wanted a multi-page spread and cover, but was mad because Lydia told her she couldn't.

At the end of the day, Heather is an elitist who feels the world owes her something and everyone should bow down to her. While I am enjoying her dish her aloofness on Vicki and Tamra, it doesn't erase the fact that she acted this way towards past HWs who didn't deserve it. Gretchen was her friend (more than Trampra and Vicki might I add). Alexis is harmless. And Lydia was just the new girl trying to find footing.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

That's exactly it. Vicki and Tamra are incredibly insecure women, that's why they give "new girls" such a hard time when they first join the show. They have to be HS Queen Bees at all times. Then comes Heather, who has the smarts to take control of a situation, who is

not afraid of showing her smarts. No wonder VickRa are scared. This isn't brainless Alexis or Gretchen (who allowed them to use and abuse her repeatedly) they are toying with here. This is somebody who simply will not put up with their [!@#$%^&*] or their stupidity, and who can manoeuvre her way around and out of situations that they try and place her in.

• Members

I'd have to agree about OC's Heather. She sure loves to school other people, like they're one of her kids. I was actually on Shannon's side during that awkward lunch. They were trying to make peace, but even as they're saying "cheers" to putting things in the past and getting to know one another, Heather is still coming across like she thinks she's done nothing wrong and she's doing Shannon a favor by forgiving her.

I kinda love watching Vicki and Tamra thick as thieves together. They've done this show for so long, they just stir up trouble for the sake of the cameras. They know what they're doing; they know the game. Vicki picks on the new girl while Tamra is crass and puts her foot in her mouth. I can't imagine they'd ever have a true falling out. Are they besties off camera? Meh, debatable. But they're definitely besties at work, which is what this is for them.

NYC: I have to agree that they need to do something drastic next season to really get things buzzing about the show again and get people watching. I think bringing back the originals (Jill, Alex, and/or Bethenny) would be perfect, even if it only lasted one epic season. I love the current crop of ladies, but there's really no *STAR* factor with any of the new ladies (Heather, Aviva, Carole, Kristen). The fact that low-key Carole is the one "breakout star" out of all of them is telling.

I also think Ramona's actions are a little polarizing (similar to NeNe now on ATL). Ramona was always crazy, zany, and spoke without thinking first (Seasons 1-4), but this season and last she will overstep it and be extremely rude and tactless. I can admit that, and you know she's one of my favorites, but she needs to reel it back. I'm not sure who reviewed Season Six during the editing process and came out thinking Ramona was "the voice of reason" this year, but so far they are wrong. The only thing she's reasonable about is Sonja's financial problems.

Sonja, yikes, what a mess. I like her friendship with LuAnn, it feels organic. It's just funny how LuAnn made a comment about how Sonja is a lot more fun when Ramona's not around, and then THAT happens at Saratoga.

I don't think this is the last season of NYC. They can turn things around. I wouldn't be surprised if they got some of the original wives back, as that seems to be the direction they're going in (Dina/NJ, Sheree/ATL, Laurie/OC).