Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lol just look at Brandi's own comments since she joined the show back in Season 2. The way she was talking you'd think she was one step away from destitution after Eddie left her for that whore. And I don't think Lisa is loaded like Bill Gates or Bloomberg but compared to Brandi she might as well be in my mind. The main point though is that Lisa (and Ken) opened her house up to Brandi and this is how she repaid them....

Just seems so crazy and ungrateful.....

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All of these girls are trying their most at this reunion. It's gonna be messy and I can't wait.

Yolanda is no different today than day one. Y'all just mad she's speaking truth on Lisa now.

Carlton Joyce and Kim all still need to go.

Let's not forget Lisa cheered her on during her take down of adrinne. She stood by her, helped her and encouraged it.

Karma.

• Members

I sure did encourage it because it became a well known fact that Adrienne, the previous season, tried her best to get all the women to gang up on Lisa but Camille and Brandi weren't having it. So Brandi chewing up Adrienne was hilarious. Brandi flipping on Lisa because of Scheana is stupid. We all known damn well that Brandi is only doing this because she's pissed b/c Lisa has the crown and she wants it.

And how is Yolanda speaking the "truth" when Joyce has pegged her as liar, thus making anything she's practically said in the past null and void. YoLemons is a hypocrite and can have several deaths, revive herself, and have several more.

• Members

Lisa opened her house to Brandi? Brandi was not a homeless puppy. Lisa is on a reality show with Brandi. The reality based nature forces everybody to "open their house" to each other.

I'm not sure why RH fans think Brandi owes Lisa so much. Fans were rooting for Brandi even before her and Lisa became friends due to the wolf pack mentality (i.e. Richards sister hate). It's not like Lisa had a big well of options open in the friends department on RHOBH when Brandi came in, most of the cast were plotting her demise. Brandi didn't join in on the witch hunt on the first reunion she was invited to. Brandi was invited as a friend of Adrienne - No? Fans act like Lisa has been funding and housing and gosh knows what else-ing Brandi. From what I know, Brandi didn't take much anything from Lisa. They were friends. Real friends or Hollywood friends, one or the other. They BOTH defended each other. They've had a falling out. Brandi "ended" this relationship for what appears to be immature reasons. She continues to be immature. Lisa is being immature, too.

• Members

By "open her house" I mean friendship and actually I do mean her house...they might be on the same show but its not like Lisa had to invite Brandi over to her house for tea or brunch or to get to know one another....Lisa did all that because she felt a little empathy (or sympathy however you want to put it) for Brandi and her situation. And Lisa thought they had a connection I guess.

All I'm saying that Brandi clearly had everything to gain from this relationship while Lisa could have gone either way....

• Members

Like, I said, though - Lisa wasn't exactly a friendship machine on the show. To that extent, Lisa too needed someone. A huge part of the reason she and Brandi became close, in the first place, is because Brandi wasn't having it with the Lisa take down on her first reunion. People infer Brandi is a gold digger as a friend, for some reason. The girl ratted out the billionaire she was brought on as a friend of at that first reunion.

• Members

I just asked if you could specify how she is. No one said that she's above being immature. She is a human being. She has faults.

I keep saying this to people who don't care for Lisa, but please give Lisa fans a bit more credit. We know she is sneaky. A bit calculating. Minx-like. Those are aspects we like about her because she does them so good. We don't make her out to be a saint, and nothing she does is really extremely harsh and damaging. Overall, ALL HWs are sneaky, calculating, etc. Lisa is just the smartest and cleanest and classiest about her, which is why people are drawn to her. And all of them utilize Twitter to throw shade and they all check reality media outlets to measure audience opinion.

• Members

Well, to me it is kind of obvious, so... That mixed with the general fandom of Lisa being at an extreme point (in terms of turning her into a beacon of virtue) at the moment lent to that comment.

Lisa started talking a lot more s--t than usual after the tabloid episode aired which is another reason I think she is guilty besides her body language on the episode. She took it from a soft 3-4 to a hard 8-9. Like I said, I thought it was probably done as a joke. It's the same way I thought Yolanda did what Kyle/Kim accused her of just not at the viciousness they put it out with at the reunion.

• Members

Is Lisa guilty about "magazine-gate," yes. She started but Brandi and Kyle kept it going. Once Ken disputed the rumors, Lisa dropped it from then on out. Kyle is the one that kept dragging it on, and Brandi brought it back up to use against Lisa. And as aforementioned, Yo and Carlton have said that Lisa didn't stuff those magazines in Brandi's bag, and that Brandi is basically lying. Hell, Brandi tell you she was lying by her body language at the table--her being quiet and about to burst into flames, along with her shaking like a damn rattle. That along with her coming out saying she's done and said a lot of this stuff because she felt Lisa dropped, which wasn't the case....

• Members

Yolanda said she saw Lisa see the magazine. That's all she attested to being witness of. That's a lot different from Carlton declaring Lisa never even stepped foot into Brandi's house. Also I'm sure Carlton, Brandi and Yolanda weren't literally or even figuratively sewn together at the hip while at Brandi's.

• Members

NBA, on body language, we're definitely reading it differently. One of us is right and the other isn't.

IMO, any uneasiness Brandi has was because she knew she was making a bigger deal of it than it was and because she regretted putting it out to a point. I agree with Kyle on this, if somebody had just totally made up s--t about me I wouldn't have gone up to them and declared my love for them.That wasn't done with any sarcasm, that was done like "lets call a truce, remember it's me and you against....?"