Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There have been some rumors for a little while -- Tamara Tattles talks about some of the same stuff that article does.

Of course, the most shocking thing is that Phaedra might have masterminded some of these frauds.

• Members

You know it aint Monday without some RHOA tea.

Real Housewives of Atlanta News: Marlo Hampton Reveals Origins of Kenya Moore Friendship

BY CHRISTINE THOMASOS , CHRISTIAN POST REPORTER

March 2, 2014|1:59 pm
Marlo Hampton, the socialite who became popular on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is revealing how she and the show's resident Miss USA Kenya Moore became friends after questions arose about the pair's union.

Hampton,38, revealed that "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star and her former friend NeNe Leakes introduced her to Moore after inviting her on a trip to a vineyard on the show.

"It was just good energy. That's when we met and I invited her to the BCBG fashion show. NeNe was coming with me originally, but she wasn't getting into New York until the next day," Hampton told S2S Magazine recently. "While we were there at the vineyard, I said, 'Kenya, I invited NeNe to come with me to the BCBG fashion show in New York, but if she can't make it, can you come and join me…?' NeNe wasn't able to make it. I texted Kenya, and she met me there."

Multiple cast members on the show questioned how the controversial television personalities became so close after their bond was showcased on the Bravo television series. While Leakes did not seem to happy with the union after falling out with Moore on the show, Hampton reveals why she still remained loyal to her former friend.

"I don't feel I could have done anything different…I'm not a child. I can talk to who I want to talk to. I can be friends with who I want to be friends to as long as I'm loyal to you," she told the publication. "As long as Kenya doesn't know any of your personal business within your household or that you share with me or me talking about you to Kenya with anything personal, there should be no problem, no issue."

Hampton only appeared in the series during its fourth season and did not return for the fifth. Although she has made a few appearances during the sixth season, fans witnessed her become Leakes bridesmaid last year in the latter's spinoff series "I Dream of NeNe."

However, Leakes previously made it clear that she is no longer friends with Hampton.

"When Marlo and I worked on 'Real Housewives [of Atlanta],' she was just appearing here and there," Leakes told Entertainment Weekly recently. "When we worked on 'I Dream of NeNe,' I could see her business sense, and it just wasn't attractive." NeNe told Entertainment Weekly. "After working with Marlo on the show, I could see why she was not a housewife because she's super difficult. She's super extra."

After a verbal confrontation between the pair ensued on the show, it seems the ladies have mutually decided to end their bond.

"It ended with, 'Don't call me anymore. You're blocked,' from both of us," she told S2S.

• Members

Watching the previews for next weeks episode, Yolanda seriously needs to [!@#$%^&*] off. She is incredibly aggressive towards Lisa and Ken and hearing the way she said "You think my husband wants to come and hang with someone like you?" The absolute smugness from her. My hell, this bitch really thinks she married a celebrity! Seriously, take that lemon pledge out of your ass and recognize that no matter how famous your husband is you're still a washed up model whatsherface who had to marry money to attain any relevancy.

And Brandi seriously needs to get a hobby other than drinking.

• Members

Wow!!!! We are at the season finale next week already?!? Wow.

Well, I guess where I am at on this conflict between Lisa and the girls. Because that first 30 minutes was trying and I felt that they were fake as hell.

Yes, I said it.

Love that Carlton has Lisa's back. And judging from the preview she will be going in on Brandi and I love Lisa taking on Kyle AND Yolanda. She brings her bitch face and I support that 100 percent given what I saw in that first 30 minutes.

• Members

Boring but nice episode.

I honestly don't have much more to say. Brandi buying her parents a car was sweet. Yolanda and Gigi were great. It was nice to see the girls get along and interact with their families.

Can't wait for her to go off on ken again who can't seem to help himself from getting involved and causing a scene. Shocker.