AMC: Los Angeles Magazine - Fashion Issue

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Susan looks so good in that mink. I love that picture of RB where she's getting her hair teased and she's looking straight into the camera, so '80s soap diva bitch right there. And leave it to DV to be out-acted by her hair and outfit. :P I kid, I kid, she looks cool... just trying not to get any ideas from those big boxes behind her. Silver Kane in Timmy's toy chest anyone?

• Members

Got mine! Only one pic of Denise Vasi. The rest are of La Lucci, Cameron, and Rebecca. There's this one pic where Susan looks like she's embracing a mannequin but it's actually Cameron. :lol:

Anyone going to the Beverly Center on Wednesday?

• Members

I went. They were all great. I thought it was strange that Stephanie was just there at first too, until I went to talk to her. She said that LA Magazine was hosting a reception for them after the signing where she and Vanessa were sitting. Some of the rest of the cast was expected to come later that night for the reception. That's why the DJ and the photo backdrop was up. They were showing the 40th Anniversary tape in the bar while the shoot was going on. It was great. I would have made plans to hang out longer if I'd known about the party ahead of time.

Archived