B&B: Ron Moss Is Dancing With the Stars

• Members

I just bumped onto this news! :lol: The show, known as Ballando con le stelle, is shown on RAI, the state-owned public service.

Daniel McVicar was previously a partecipant in Notti sul ghiaccio (literally, Nights on Ice; a version of Skating With Celebrities), in 2007, on the same network.

In the article I linked to Ron says:

Good luck! :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daniel was 7th (there were 12 contestants). He met Virginia De Agostini there, who is his partner now, I believe.

Yes, Kanan was there in 2006 (third season; his partner/teacher was Tinna Hoffman)! I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me! :) I think at the time it was reported he live in Italiy — I don't know whether it meant it's his main home or just a temporary one. :mellow:

• Members

First of all... WTF was that opening ET sequence with Ronn and his partner pedalling to the moon?!

Typical first dance of a male contestant. A bit of walking here and there, a few awkward dance steps. RM is tall and lanky so his body type is not really suited to dance. However, he seems gracious towards his partner and a pretty good sport. I wish we could see this Ronn in Ridge on B&B -- a character that has absolutely no sense of humor.

BTW, it is spooky how Ronn Moss never ages. Somewhere in his attic, there is a portrait of him rapidly looking like a 100-year old satyr.

• Members

I would like to know how his schedule looks too. Because for all I know — this show always airs live on Saturday nights, begins somewhere around 9:15 PM.

Yeah, I wish he was different on B&B too. I wonder if this will have any effect on his (in)famous stiffness.

It is! :ph34r:

• Members

I don't think it's hard. I know Len and Bruno do the US DwtS on Monday and Tuesday and the British version on Saturdays and maybe Sunday too. They just fly back and forth. B&B shoots, what? Monday-Thursday? That gives him enough time to travel back and forth and his partner could practice with him in LA. Also, since it's only half hour he could pre-tape his episodes like Ashley Jones did when filming True Blood. You guys are also forgetting he hasn't been in z frontburner story for a long while so it's not like he's working all four days. They could easily get his stuff out of the way in one, two days tops, per week.

Archived