Passanante vs Kreizman

• Members

I have noticed ATWT has slowed down a lot in the last few weeks. Everything doesn't move at the rapid speed it once did...that could be good and bad. There are some good points (Meg's creepy stalker routine, Molly's return)...but everything else sucks. Jack on the road, Craig/Rosanna, Mick, Brad's ghost and Henry being the only person who can see it...it just does nothing for me. However, Brad and Henry do get points for providing some comic relief in an otherwise dragging episode.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry---the Adam plot sucked. It's no wonder it was wrapped up hastily. Simply the fact it was on maybe once a week sent a signal to me it was never more than a "C" plotline. I was personally offended at the premise---that a mother who'd been raped would excuse that same action from her son---and then make her other son lie and risk his freedom for her. Not to mention having it excused because he's been hit on the head and "buried alive". Had it been the umbrella story it could have been---and Adam's connections reach across the canvas, it surely had that potential drawing in everyone from Craig and Katie to Barbara and Parker---I would have believed it was a serious attempt to put the Hughes on the frontburner.

Ditto for Dusty/Bonnie. Bonnie's been lurking in the shadows since the day she was cast. Hooking her up with Dusty was a lame effort to tie her to someone. CS was a nice actress, but not great. If they'd been serious about giving her a love interest, they would have done so with Derek's character, who she had a lot of chemistry with.

Archived