Serena Williams Threatens a line jude

Soapsuds

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your welcome...LOL. Serena lost her cool and was totally classless. Here is the CBS broadcast. In it Serena says...I didnt threaten/say I was gonna kill you...and someone in the stands, a tennis fan, says yes you did.....LOL....Serena just totally lost it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOFZ9c_BYWY

• Members

That was totally not cool. I caught the end of the Men's semifinal while waiting for 60 minutes and one of the announcers said she should face harsher consequence then a $10,000 fine (plus $500 for throwing her racket). That fine is like a "normal" person getting a $1 speeding ticket based on the amount of money she makes.

I have Michelle Stafford over on Twitter and she is all "Go Serena" when someone disagreed with her she told them she was blocking them.

• Members

Yeah it's like a slap on the hand for Serena. Mary Carillo said she shouldnt be allowed to play in the doubles final. It will be interesting to see the crowds reaction to her during the doubles championship on ESPN2.

MS is dumb for doing that. It is obvious Serena was in the wrong and for her to defend is fine. But to block someone who doesn't agree with her??..plsss.......She just drop in my view....LOL

• Members

Maybe the other girl was a tad rude. Though MS did put :) so maybe she was just joking:

Michelle: All I have to say is GO SERENA

@TheStafford yeah, go HOME serena... didn't realize we gave props to disgusting behavior!

Michelle to @rachelcatalina that's right baby!!! Now you get blocked!:)

Archived