Is Hunter out of B&B?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My guess is that they weren't aware she's been back on the show and probably wouldn't be able to point out the show or Tylo herself if they saw them.

Tylo sure does seem to always have a lot of drama in her life. The unfortunate circumstances surrounding her children aside, and I feel bad for saying this because of that, but she seems to gravitate to drama.

• Members

LOL! That's funny and confusing. Perhaps I'm getting a little senile at the ripe age of 29, but you have to explain this one to me. :)

The connection with Taylor, that is. Or was this a totally seperate point. Ugh ... it's been a long day at work and my brain isn't cooperating with me. Sorry.

• Members

GET OUT!!! I didn't know that Hunter got her swirl on. LOL!

Okay, now everything makes perfect since regarding your comments. I didn't know who he was.

I kind of already commented about this elsewhere, but is it just me, or does there seem to be a tonal or story shift going on that makes Taylor terribly out of place? I mean Steph, her children, everybody is all BFFs with Brooke these days. I even get the sense that Steph has given up on Taylor. She hardly defended her when Brooke was making her catty remarks about her the other day. And Stuffy thought it was more important to go get the Bridge children a gift or whatever she was doing when she ran into Owne than to go and check up on her mother. LOL!

Archived