Y&R Upcoming spoiler dates

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah, so now we get to the root of the problem. Your inexplicable God-like worship of Adrianne Leon. The "capable actress" who hasn't managed to score a single role since leaving Y&R. :rolleyes:

Exactly.

No, you're creepy because you seem to harbor such intense hatred for someone you know so little about. You don't see me saying stuff like that about actors I don't like.

• Members

That is your opinion, but Tammin was never the definitive Colleen to a lot of people. She was hardly ever on for anyone to get attached to. It says enough that Adrienne Leon appeared in more episodes as Coleen than Tammin has, when Tammin has been on the show longer.

Colleen is an easily recastable role, hence why three different actresses have played her. If TPTB were so consumed by Tammin's "skills" as an actress, they would have written for her and given her leading storylines, which she's never gotten.

And we don't know if they wouldn't be able to find a better recast, because the character will be killed off. I can't jump to that conclusion if it hasn't been made.

• Members

I know more than you would believe about your princess Tammin and she's no delight. ;)

And you don't worship Tammin? Right! How do you know that she hasn't landed any roles or turned down any? Are you following her career? I didn't think so! She's been focusing more of her music and has been singing and writing for GH.

• Members

All the people I know who have met her feel differently. And no, I don't believe you know anything. I believe you would say just about anything if it suited your agenda, regardless of how ludicrous it is.

No, I don't. Not the way you fawn over Adrianne Leon as if she were God's gift to the acting industry.

I doubt she has turned down roles. She's not exactly in a position to pick and choose.

Oh, that's right - I forgot about her chart-topping success. :rolleyes:

Nah. They found one who was almost as good and one who was horrendous.

Good riddens?

Merriam-Webster_dictionary.jpg

• Members

We all know how much Sursuck sucks, it's not a matter to debate. y&r_fan can love her, it's his opinion. I don't know why people keep debating. He loves her, we hate her. Nobody will change their mind so let's move on...

About Colleen's death, I'm disappointed because there was many ways to get rid of Tammin and find a suitable recast. Only good point, she won't be on our screens.

• Members
Not all actress' and musicians are whore's for success as Sursok is. We already know how Sursok got the role on Y&R so who knows what she would do for her chart topping suckess! :o Spare me the BS about how nioe and sweet she is but of course, you've only heard positive things about her. :rolleyes: I've also heard about her sleeping her way through an Aussie football TEAM. Personally, I think it's rather ridiculous that a 27 year old is only landing teenage gigs, which is just how she portrays Colleen, fortunately for her though, she looks 10 years younger than she actually is.

She definitely isn't worth all of this buzz that she's gotten and only because she replaced a more qualified actress! :lol: Otherwise, she would have been just another sucky actress that couldn't be removed because of who she's sleeping with. These damn executives make the viewers suffer so that they can get their rocks off.

The only positive thing about killing the character off is that she will no longer be on our screens.

• Members

y&R fan, with all respect, you're soo far off base on Adrianne's career it is kinda funny. I love the idea you know what place and position she is in life right now. Adrianne's doing just fine.

Part of me is sad that we won't have the Colleen character around, but then again, she's been dead for a while on screen. I agree, it is an attempt at a shock value---too bad I stopped caring a long time ago.

If nothing else, I hope the entire fumble of the re-casting of Colleen helps casting at Y&R see what not to do.

Archived