Y&R Upcoming spoiler dates

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say that y&r_fan isn't the only one that beats the dead horse; I know that I do as well. The reason I continue to champion for Adrianne is because she has a lot of integrity which is something that is clearly lacking in the entertainment industry. Yes, AL was very ill while she was on the show and actually said that her being let go was a blessing so that she could actually take time off to go to the doctor; she also had some lingering problems from the car accident that she was involved in which again, she was finally able to seek the help that she needed. As a matter of fact, Adrianne just finished filming a movie that showcased her singing and now has some of her music on itunes that was written for and sung on GH recently. She is doing well despite not returning to Y&R much to the chagrin of some of her fans.

You can choose not to believe me, I don't mind especially since I know the truth and choose not to partake in rumors! However I do acknowledge that Sursok has gained some support after being in the role for two years although it appears it's only because her character is going toe to toe with Victor and Victoria and now with the possibility of a Jolleen reunion. I'm glad that some folks are now enjoying the character again, I really am. That being said, I'm not thrilled that Traci's only daughter may be killed off but it will more than likely put all of these heinous debates, to rest!

Archived