Would Anyone Like to Help Out W/ My Show?

NaVell J. Lee

• Members

Adam came up w/ a great idea last night that I would like to start in the coming year. I would have a section in the show where I could have the fans voice their commentary about their favorite storylines, characters, plot twists, what could be improved, etc., whatever you would like to discuss, and I would gladly put you on, and if it can't be voiced, I would also like text commentary as well. You get full credit, of course, and this would be an awesome way where other fans can hear it and offer differing opinions and such. I may give topics sometimes, but you folks can come up w/ a topic of discussion and offer opinions about that as well.

You can get in touch w/ me at [email protected] if you are interested, or you can get in touch w/ me here, what-have-you. I am also available on AIM at buffysoapfan8785 or navelljlee8785 and you could even leave a message on my homepage at Na'Vell J. Lee

Just let me know if you would like to do this and are interested in the concept.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This idea was hatched after Na'Vell and I tried with 3 differen't IM programs to do voice chat last night and none of them worked! LOL But yeah I am happy Na'Vell thinks this is a good idea and wants to incorporate it into his show. Like I said Na'Vell hopefully next week I will be able to send you one :)

Archived