OLTL: Discussion for the week August 24

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Todd/Marty stuff, WTF was that about? It's so creepy, Todd smiling as he lays on the couch tell Marty to shrink him. Yuk.

Marty telling Todd how much he loves Tea? Why would she think that? 5 minutes ago he was swearing he loved her.

The whole thing is a mess. Todd is totally delusional. He needs to go on back burner for a long time.

So don't care what Tea's big secret is. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I hope the new lawyer takes her down.

• Members

Man I hope this "Political" storyline keeps going like it started, because this is some good stuff. But then look at the great actors you have involved in it, ES. BK and RS. I loved seeing Charlie verbally attacking the mayor for what he did, it's great seeing that Charlie can go head to head with a creep like Lowell. Now I wonder just what Dorian is up to.

Why can't Blair just live her life and forget about Todd or Tea?

Sorry but I like Gigi with Skylar so much better than Rex.

• Members

Did I hear Viki right? Dorian did a good job as COS of the hospital before? Huh?!? She was barely there and at the time was more interested in running off to Puerto Rico chasing after the Santi money. Dorian was horrible and had no business being reinstated back then as she has no business being reinstated now

• Members

Well Viki did say that "Dorian did a good job as COS until she got bored."

Which, knowing Dorian, that was probably after about the week after she got the job. :lol:

It is somewhere in New Jersey.

Scott Clifton tweeted awhile back that would be taping some outdoor scenes there.

I think most of their outdoor shots in recent months have also been taped in New Jersey....expect a few that were taped in NYC.

• Members

Not true. The reason she was reinstated was because she was detrimental in solving the organ/black market storyline and Viki getting her heart transplant. I think Dorian going back to work at the hospital is exactly what is needed for this character. Dorian needs to be redefined and taken back to her roots. The character was never a one dimensional bitch. Her appeal came from the many extreme sides of her personality. Dorian is written best when you get to see her professional/career side, with her drive to succeed and be the best at what she is doing all because she feels the need to gain stature and respect juxtaposed with her crazy family life, her love and loyalty to them but her unhealthy need to control them so that she can keep up with "The Upper Crust" . That is what makes her the bitch and makes it believable, not because she is a bad person/character, but because she is flawed. That is what pits her against Viki and makes it believable. Dorian wants what Viki has, the career, money, family, respect. I say give Dorian her job back and let her mix it up with Viki on the hospital board and then with Marty and Greg, I'd rather that then her drunk every other Tuesday.

• Members

Tea so has Todd's kid.

That's her big secret. The reason why they had her go out of her way to reinforce that Todd was the love of her life...why she's hell bent on keeping Todd in the dark about what she's covering up...why she looks guilty every time Nora argues with motherly concern every time they go at it about Tea's defending Matthew. Ross married her to help cover it up. She probably reneged on whatever deal they struck, and now he wants payback, or will expose to Todd that there's another Manning heir.

Keeping his kid from him would be about the only deal breaker for Todd.

• Members

I thought Trevor looked bored. I wonder if he only enjoys the pairings when they have some edge. All this bilge about the great love and her great secret and all that might bore him as much as Blair and the KAD material did.

Archived