AMC: Monday, August 17, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to check for a promo today. I haven't seen one for the Africa trip.

I enjoyed Scott today. I think AM is growing a bit. Liked him with Liza.

Jamie Luner did a good job with her Scott scenes about Marian.

May Scott and JR be free of Mabe. She does just seem too beige to generate all this passion in the Chandler men.

KWAK and Erica in Africa. There's a bit of Odd Couple roadtrip potential there and there's some PR for world hunger. I'm good with all that. Will there be a Jeff Martin interaction?

Love how Spike is a rebel! I hope he foils Daddy's plans and quick.

• Members

This Kendall escape plot is the EXACT same thing Pratt did with Helena over on GH

Marissa....bitch shut up. I cant beleive she expects herself to be seen as more important in JRs life than his own son, especially knowing the history and his recent struggle trying to hold on to him following Babe's death, his constant battle with sobriety and David doing everything he can to try and steal him for himself

• Members

There wasn't a promo at the end of the episode for AMC.

I agree that Scott/Liza was good. Imo, it was the only part worth watching in this episode.

If only we had actually seen Marian! Those scenes could've been amazing.

I can't comment on what GH did since I haven't watched that show in over 20 years, but I hope this Kendall nonsense ends quickly. Unfortunately, I doubt Jesse and Zach will be held accountable for their actions.

Yeah, Marissa is so far out of line thinking she can compare to his son. JR has known her for what, 6 months if that?

• Members

Barely 3 months. But you have to remember. In Pine Valley, when you learn a 30 year old person is your son or daughter, you immediately have all the parental love and affection in the world with that stranger in less than a week. So, by PV time, three months is plenty of time to think you're the most important thing in the life of someone you just met.

Archived