Help for my next interview

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Say hi to Jeanne for me, she is incredible.

Maybe something like who she wishes she could work more with right now, as she's front and center and there are a lot of people kind of backburnered (i.e. Lauren) who she'd like to get a chance to share some screen time with or who she most enjoys working with

and maybe like a perspective thing, she's been on the show from the first year. She's part of the #1 show and she's seen shows come and go in that time... what she thinks of Y&R's spot right now, when none of the soaps are prospering, does she see it still strong, or in decline, compared to some of the other shows how they got at the end...

if that makes any sense, like "Since you've been on Y&R, many soaps have been cancelled, while Y&R maintains it's hold on the #1 spot, however, even so there are not as many viewers as there used to be, all across the genre. Do you still see the show as stable and prosperous, and think it's in a good place to keep producing for a long time to come?"

I dont know that sounds really awkward, but - something like that

just a thought...

• Members

Can't think about any substantial questions right now 'cause Jeanne's always incredibly candid in her magazine interview and will surely be to French Fan's questions...

Anyhow:

does Jeanne have an influence how Katherine is clad? Are the diamond rings props or belong to Jeanne herself?

Jeanne probably has the most famous mannerisms in media - was it her own decision that Kay shows lots of her temper through her hands or did Bill Bell or any other producer (dis)encourage her with it?

Oh and one not so shallow one: What's Jeanne's take on the various producers (leaving out the writer/producers amongst them) the show had over the years: Conboy, Kenney, Scott, Shaughnessy, Rauch... This should be a juicy one since some of them are said to be not universally liked amongst actors.

• Members

Another coup for you French Fan.Well done!

I would love to know what she thinks of the Phillip back from the dead story,the gay angle etc.

Also,her perspective on the various writers and producers over the years-Conboy,Kenny,Scott,Bell,Alden,Smith,Latham etc and how she felt about them personally and professionally.

Looking forward to it.

Archived