AMC: Tuesday, June 23, 2009

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow - did the lighting get 100% better or what? It looked ridiculous good today.

I really feel like the new storylines (aside from Amanda/Jake/Liza) are getting really good.

LOVE Annie/Adam/Erica/Ryan. I loved the new dress shop set with Erica/Adam. Annie looked amazing and I really love this storyline.

Does Alicia Minshew have a big scar down her sternum? I just noticed it today.

Anyway loved the North/Kendall stuff --- and the Madison (?) and Zach stuff. This should be good stuff finally for these characters.

I don't know, but I just felt like today was refreshing and everything new started. R --- you need to start with today.

• Members

I watched the full episode today, and really liked what I saw. Annie/Melissa looked absolutely STUNNING today, and I loved how Annie was telling Ryan to watch out for the signs of becoming mentally unstable. I really though that was funny. I am so glad Tad is calling Liza out on this baby thing.... I really hope she does the right thing and tells Amanda, Jake too. Chrishell has been great all along, but I really felt today was a milestone for her. The way she played that scene with Jake, being very subtle with her emotions... it was wonderful.

Archived