SOD: All Soaps... [6/30/09]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Beth was doomed when AMC made a head-writing change just as she was signing on the dotted line. That was incredibly stupid. Frons knew that B&E would not be around much longer. Yet he allowed Beth to believe that she would be coming on as Liza and that the story was going to be Jake/Liza/Tad, all the while knowing that the writers who had mapped that out were on their way out the door. (I don't think Beth would have worked as Liza at all but that is beside the point.)

And while Taylor is frequently referred to as Pratt's first creation Beth Ehlers said herself that Frons was behind the switch from Liza to Taylor because he did not think Liza played to her strengths as an actress (which I do agree with) and wanted someone to contrast with the Fusion girls. I get the feeling that Pratt's only contribution was the name Taylor.

It's amazing how everything Pratt says in the magazines is a bold-faced lie. I remember his first interview where he claimed he was so excited about Taylor's story and was actually worried that he and the team were too excited and were playing Taylor way too much.

• Members

Word. And then that lame sob ass story about security treating her like sh-t.

Pfft. That's not why she left. She left because her main man did. She could have went anywhere (Y&R offered her a role) but she decided to follow Ricky.

• Members

I'm really happy he is moving into the Q Mansion which I'm hoping mean more of Monica and Edward. God how I wish Alan was still alive, AJ too!

I really wished they didn't age Brooke Lyn the way they did 4 years ago, because the SOARS'D Kristina would have made a fun Brooke Lyn.

• Members

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

• Members

Beth Ehlers got royally screwed and I am sure she, and the rest of the industry, knows it. Pratt changed the role and Frons took it on the cheek for him. Not that it matters. Beth could have had a few daytime roles on different shows and networks. Her family is in NYC and she wanted to stay. But hey, she's in good company, how many actresses have bolted AMC under Pratt??? Budig, Riegal, Braun, Westmoreland....

Archived